England-W vs Australia-W 3rd T20 Women’s Ashes 2019 Match Preview
Australia and England square off for the last and final time this summer in the third and final T20 in Bristol. Ellyse Perry and Meg Lanning were professional in their approach of chasing down what was a tricky target in the second game as they steered Australia to yet another win in the series. They now look to inflict another clean-sweep upon the English, who have resembled their male compatriots’ efforts in the 2014-15 Ashes with the likes of Amy Ellen Jones and Heather Knight unable to make any sort of impact.
With the scoreline reading 12-2, England can only look towards adding respectability to the already shambolic scoreline although Australia aren’t ones to take any game lightly.
England-W vs Australia-W 3rd T20 Team News –
- The Eng W team has been completely outplayed by the Australian team this Ashes where they haven’t won a single game. They also lost their last game by 7 wickets.
- Sarah Taylor has withdrew her name from the T20 squad and Fran Wilson has replaced her.
- Australia can make some changes as well as give rest to big names like Perry and Healy.
Ellyse Vilani has high chances of playing this game. She can replace Perry /Healy.
The Number’s Game
Average 1st inning score: 149 (Completed Women’s T20s since 2017)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 4, Lost – 1
Head to Head (in T20s) :Overall :
|Matches Played||ENG-W Won||AUS-W Won||Tie||No Result|
Read Team previews, betting odds, betting tips and predictions for England-W vs Australia-W 3rd T20 Women’s Ashes 2019
Team Form in Last Five Matches
ENGW : L L W W W
AUSW : W W W W L
England Probable XI –Danni Wyatt, Amy Jones, Tammy Beaumont, Nat Sciver, H Knight , L Winfield , Katherine Brunt, Anya Shrubsole/G Elwiss, Laura Marsh/Mady Villiers , Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross .
Australia Probable XI – Beth Mooney, Alyssa Healy,Meg Lanning , Ellyse Perry/Ellyse Vilani, Ashleigh Gardner, Rachael Haynes, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince/N Carey, Sophie Molineux, Megan Schutt, G Wareham.
Wicket Keeper –
- Sarah Taylor ( Middle order)
- Amy Jones( Consistent batsman)
- Alyssa Healy( Attacking opener, very consistent)
- Heather Knight ( Attacking batsman + part time off spin, Not in good form)
- Meg Lanning ( Best batsman of Australia)
- Danni Wyatt ( Very attacking batsman, Opener, 307 runs this year in T20s with average of 51, 0, 9 this series )
- Beth Mooney ( Opener, Attacking batsman, 370 runs last year in T20s, 55 1st game)
- Tammy Beaumont ( 1 down, Best batsman of England, 134 runs in ODI series, very consistent, 44 last game)
- E Villani ( Middle order, very attacking type of batsman, 71 runs in warm up Game)
- R Haynes ( Very good batsman, Averages 110 in t20 with 221 runs, bat’s very low in t20s)
- Ellyse Perry ( Best All-rounder in world cricket)
- Natalie Sciver ( Best all rounder of England women, middle order+ some medium pace bowling)
- Katherine Brunt( Can’t miss her, very good bowler + handy batsman, will give points with both bat and bowl, 9 wicket in last 5 games)
- J Jonassen ( Best spinner of Australia + very handy batsman, 6 wickets in ODI series, 2 last game)
- Ashley Gardner( Attacking Batsman + handy off spinner, 20 wickets last year in T20s)
- M Schutt ( Among top 5 current Bowlers, 24 wickets in 13 games against England, 4 this series )
- Kate Cross( One of best English pacers, 5 wickets last series, Averages just 13 this year, 1 wicket 1st game)
- Sophie Ecclestone ( Best spinner of England + handy bat, 1 wicket last game)
- S Molineux ( Left arm spin, 4 wickets in test match, 1 last game)
- D Kimmince ( Medium Pacer + handy batsman, 5-fer in ODIs against England recently, 1 wicket last game)
- Georgia Wareham ( Leggie, Wicket taker, 2 wickets last game)
- Mady Villiers ( Off spinner + handy batsman, 30 runs in warm up game)
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.