It is the Women’s Ashes 2019 series. In this series, the England vs Australia will be playing on coming Thursday second ODI match out of three ODI matches. In the first ODI, the England team lost the match against Australia Women. In that match, the England Women blower Ellyse Perry took three-wicket from seven overs and Megan Schutt and Jess Jonassen also took two-wicket each. On the batting side, Natalie Sciver has scored half-century. In that match, the England team blower played well but their batting side was fall of wickets continuously without scoring runs.
England & Australia Team News –
- Australia would not make any changes to their winning combination but would be more prepared for this encounter.
- Amy Ellen Jones was sent for a duck in the first game for England.
- Skipper Heather was sent on the first ball she played.
- Sarah Taylor could only score 1 run and was clean bowled by Schutt
The Number’s Game
- Avg 1st inn score: 222
- Avg 2nd inn score: 151
- Highest Total: 377/7 (50 Ov) by ENGW vs PAKW
- Lowest Total: 48/10 (25.2 Ov) by WIW vs RSAW
- Highest Chased: 224/6 (44.4 Ov) by NZW vs ENGW
- Lowest Defended: 221/7 (50 Ov) by SLW vs PAKW
Head to Head (in ODI) :Overall :
|Matches Played||ENG-W Won||AUS-W Won||Tie||No Result|
Last 5 Head to Head
ENGW : L W W W W
AUSW : W W W W W
England Probable XI –Amy Jones, Tammy Beaumont, Sarah Taylor, Heather Knight, Natalie Sciver, Danielle Wyatt, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrubsole, Laura Marsh, Kate Cross.
Australia Probable XI –Alyssa Healy, Nicole Bolton/R Haynes, Meg Lanning, Ellyse Perry, R Haynes/E Vilani, Beth Mooney, Ashley Gardner, J Jonassen/J Wareham, Nicola Carey,
Megan Schutt, T Vlaeminck
Wicket Keeper –
- Amy Jones is England’s most in-form player.
- Alyssa Healy is Australia’s top scorer in the ICC Women’s Championship
- Amy Jones( In very good form, 189 runs in last series, Highest scorer of England this year with 415 runs in 10 innings)
- Beth Mooney ( Lower Middle order, Attacking batsman)
- Heather Knight ( One of the best all-rounder, Attacking batsman + handy off spinner)
- Meg Lanning ( Best batsman of Australia, 96 in warm up game, Among few players to Average 50+ in ODI)
- Tammy Beaumont ( Highest scorer of England in ICC championship, 355 runs in just 9 games this year,16 runs last game)
- Nicol Bolton ( Opener,can also bowl, failed in last game but good batsman )
- R Haynes ( Very good batsman, 129 runs in last series, 77 runs in 2 warm up games)
- Danielle Wyatt ( Very attacking batsman, Middle order, 93 off 76 balls in warm up game, in very good form)
- Ellyse Perry ( Averages 45 against England, 167 runs last series with 2 50+ scores,3 wickets in last game)
- Natalie Sciver ( Best all rounder of England women, middle order+ medium pace bowling)
- Katherine Brunt( very good bowler + handy batsman, will give points with both bat and bowl)
- Jenn Jonassen ( Best spinner of Australia + very handy batsman, 14 wickets in last 5 games, 2 in last game)
- Ashley Gardner( Attacking Batsman + handy off spinner, 2 wickets last game)
- Megan Schutt ( Among top 5 current Bowlers, 20 wickets in 11 games against England)
- Kate Cross( One of best English pacers, 5 wickets last series, 3 wicket in warm up game)
- Anya Shrubsole ( Best Bowler of England Women, Relies on swing, highest wicket taker this year for England)
- Sophie Ecclestone ( Best spinner of England, 3 wickets in last game + 27 runs)
- Laura Marsh( 2 wickets in last game + 24 runs)
- G Wareham( Leggie, 6 wickets in her small career still now in 7 games)
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.