Premier League 2019 :West Ham United Vs Man United Betting Tips
- West Ham- 3.35
- Draw- 3.60
- Man United- 2.10
Who will win? – DRAW
- Top Goal Scorer –RashfordMarcus,Sebastien Haller,Mark Noble
- Total Goals –1-1
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Manchester United have traditionally come off the better in this fixture but West Ham have not lost at home to the Red Devils for three years – and won 3-1 at the London Stadium last year.
- West Ham fans may have been worried when Marko Arnoutivic left for China. But summer signing Sebastien Haller looks the real deal and is the current leading goal scorer for the Hammers.
- Manchester United also lost one of their top strikers in the close season. But this team scores goals from all over the pitch and the main man at the moment is Wales international Daniel James who has three goals.
- West Ham could be a good shout for an outside bet at qualifying for Europe this season. The last time they made it to the Europa League in 2016 they lost to Romanian side Astra Giurgiu – the same team that dumped them out of the same competition the year before.
- It is very early days but David De Gea looks to have started the season in better form than at this time last year. He has already managed two clean sheets in the opening five games.
West Ham United Vs Man United Odds
- Manchester United are Favourites for this one with the bookmakers despite their dismal recent form away from home. They are a best price of 5/4 to win witb Betway, while West Ham can be backed at 23/10 with Betfair.
- Both teams to score has been set at 4/7 with Bet365, Betfair and Paddy Power.
- A draw and both teams to score will return 10/3 with Bet365 and Betfair.
- Marcus Rashford scored for United last weekend and he is 17/10 with Ladbrokes and 888sport to score at any time. Sebastien Haller is 17/10 with 10Bet, meanwhile, after a good start to his West Ham career.
West Ham United Vs Man United : Betting Preview & Tip
- Manchester United’s away form has been unconvincing to say the least. They have drawn both away games so far this season and not won in any of their last eight competitive away games.
- West Ham, on the other hand, are unbeaten in their last five games in all competitions.
- Add to that the injuries to Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial and the fact Daniel James has missed training this week too, and the draw at the very least is a tempting price.
- West Ham also have new signing Sebastien Haller in good goalscoring form, and the big striker will be a big threat to a United defence that has too often looked shaky in the past 18 months.
- Man United have drawn both away games this season, as mentioned, and a third away draw would not be a huge surprise in this fixture.
Expert Verdict: Without a win away from home in their last eight competitive matches in all competitions, this is another tricky away trip for Manchester United. They have drawn both away league games this season and this could be a similar story as they have failed to consistently impress so far.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 :West Ham United Vs Man United Betting Tips
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.