Premier League 2019 : Watford Vs Arsenal Betting Tips & Predictions
- Watford: 14/5
- Draw: 14/5
- Arsenal : 91/100
Who will win? – Arsenal
- Top Goal Scorer –Pepe, Aubameyang, Lacazette
- Total Goals –0-2
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
These sides last met at Vicarage Road in the Premier League in April and the Gunners ran out 1-0 winners. Arsenal have slightly the better of the historical head to head with 13 victories out of the past 25 meetings, while Watford have managed 11 wins during that time and there has been only one draw.
- Watford have failed to win any of their last six home games in the Premier League, a run started off by that 1-0 defeat to Arsenal in April.
- Arsenal have only won four of their last 15 games on the road in the league, against Newcastle, Burnley, Watford and Huddersfield respectively.
- The Hornets have lost five of their last six matches at home against the Gunners, which is a run that extends back to 1987.
- Arsenal have won each of their last three meetings with Watford without conceding. Scoring six times without reply.
Watford Vs Arsenal Latest Odds
- Watford made the decision to change managers last week due to the fact that they are one of just two teams in the division to have gone four weeks without a win so far. They are bottom of the table on just one point, though they did get it last time out against Newcastle. With Flores back in control, they will hope they have made the right move and will get that new manager ‘bump’ that we are accustomed to seeing. Even if it’s going to be a very tough task against one of the bigger teams in the division.
- Arsenal will begin the weekend in fifth place on seven points so far. They have two wins, a loss, and a draw, which doesn’t look too bad, but they have not won any of their last two. They lost at Liverpool, to no real surprise and they then got a draw with Tottenham having fallen behind. The way they battled back showed they have that extra grit to them, and it bodes well for the future of their side. With that being said ,they still have to prove they have what it takes to hold their nerve away from home.
Watford Vs Arsenal : Betting Preview & Tip
- Arsenal haven’t won in the Premier League since defeating Burnley 2-1 at home on the 17th of August and will be hoping to pick up the three points in this one.
- Arsenal can boast some considerable attacking firepower up front and with Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette already on the goal scorers’ chart they will be confident of adding to their tally in this game, with the bookies always aware of the Arsenal front two.
- The Gunners have scored in each of their four opening games in this season’s Premier League and will want to warm up for their Europa League tie away to Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt with a comprehensive win in this match.
Expert Verdict: As much as you may believe in the new manager bounce, it’s downright impossible to predict it to work right out of the gate against a team like Arsenal. The Gunners showed true grit and determination to draw with Spurs, and nearly win, last time out, and they will relish the chance to face a Hornets side that are down on their luck. You can expect the mentality to be better for the hosts, but the Gunners will take advantage to win.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Watford Vs Arsenal Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.