Premier League 2019 :Newcastle United Vs Brighton Betting Tips
- Newcastle– 2.50
- Draw – 3.15
- Brighton– 3.00
Who will win? – Newcastle
- Top Goal Scorer –Joelinton,Atsu
- Total Goals –1-0
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Newcastle wins: 8
Brighton wins: 6
- In their last match, Newcastle United 3 – 1 against Liverpool FC.
- During the last 6 month, Newcastle United have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 15 goals in their last 12 matches, The Toon averages 1.25 goals per game.
- The Seagulls defeated Burnley FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 – 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Brighton & Hove Albion has drawn 5.
- In their last 14 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion have scored a total of 8 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.57 goals per 90 minutes.
Newcastle United Vs Brighton Odds
- Newcastle are at 7/5, a draw is at 11/5, and Brighton are at 2/1.
- Newcastle have been able to collect just a single point so far from two home matches this season. They lost to Arsenal and were held to a point by Watford largely due to sloppiness at the back. They can’t afford much more of that, if they want to stay up, or keep Bruce his job.
- Brighton, on the other hand, have a very mixed record away from. They surprised with an opening win at Southampton, but they were brought back to reality by City in a 4-0 drubbing. They will hope this is closer to the Saints trip than the Citizens one, that’s for sure.
- No for both sides scoring is at 1.8 at Betfair.
Newcastle United Vs Brighton : Betting Preview & Tip
- This will be the first match between these 2 teams in the Premier League. Brighton is in an okay form this season.
- They have 5 points from the 5 games they played in the Premier League with a 5:8 goal difference. They are scoring and conceding in every game they play.
- Newcastle will need a lot from their strong defense in this game in order for them to win the vital 3 points. Newcastle have signed a new manager this summer when Steve Bruce replaced Benitez.
- They have opened their checkbook and brought in Joelinton for 45 million euros.
- They have 4 points after a surprising but very well deserved victory against Tottenham away from home.
- Both teams are looking to secure as good as possible results in this game hoping to achieve their season goals.
Expert Verdict: In recent times, you definitely have gotten the sense that Brighton have essentially figured out Newcastle. With that said, this is a different era and it’s being headed by a new man in charge. Two men, at each club, in fact. This is sure to throw the record off a bit. At any rate, Brighton’s run of late has taken them back down to earth after a strong start, and they might just get accustomed to being down there, too.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 :Newcastle United Vs Brighton Betting Tips
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.