Premier League 2019 : Manchester United vs Liverpool Betting Tips & Predictions
- Man United-4.35
- Liverpool– 1.71
Who will win? – Liverpool
- Top Goal Scorer –Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane
- Total Goals –0-2
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Total Matches: 172
Manchester United Wins: 68
Liverpool wins: 56
- Manchester United did not enjoy the best start to the season and failed to score in two of their last three matches in the Premier League.
- Liverpool may well top the table with quite a margin, but they still don’t score the most goals. Manchester City has 27 for the 20 of the Anfield club. During their opening day fixture,
- Manchester United scored four goals without a reply – but since then they have been unable to manage more than one in a game. So far this season
- Liverpool has only awarded six goals in the league – and they’re stronger away from home. Jurgen Klopp’s side allowed just two goals in four games away from Anfield.
Manchester United vs Liverpool Odds
- Liverpool are unlikely to beat Manchester United, which shows how far United has sunk. With Ladbrokes and Betfair, Jurgen Klopp’s side is 4/6 to win.
- Liverpool are 15/8 to win to nil with Bet365 and Ladbrokes.
- On the other side, Mohamed Salah is a 7/5 best price to score with 10Bet at any time, but in this fixture he has a poor record. Alternatively, with 888sport, Sadio Mane could be a better bet at 31/20.
Manchester United vs Liverpool : Betting Preview & Tip
- There’s nothing Manchester United fans will want more than to put an end to the 100% history of Liverpool – and that may well occur in what’s sure to be a fiery affair.
- There’s nothing Manchester United fans want more than putting an end to Liverpool’s 100 percent record – and that may well happen in what’s certain to be a fiery affair.
- Many Experts expect Liverpool to have a riot in this one but this fixture pays no attention to the formbook and is not always filled with goals either.
- Manchester United are in very Poor form and just two points above the relegation zone. Injuries against Paul Pogba and David de Gea just add to their hurts, too.
Expert Verdict: Liverpool has won eight out of eight in the league this season, while in their last 13 Premier League matches, Manchester United has claimed just two victories.There wouldn’t be any other outcome on the table under normal circumstances, but this is a fierce rivalry and anything is possible. Now, by the end of Sunday’s game, Liverpool will celebrate the Premier League standard of consecutive wins history.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Manchester United vs Liverpool Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.