Premier League 2019 : Manchester United Vs Arsenal Betting Tips & Predictions
- Man Utd: 29/20
Who will win? – Arsenal
- Top Goal Scorer –Pepe, Ceballos, Saka
- Total Goals –1-2
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
- Arsenal are without a win in their last 12 top-flight away games at Manchester United and have won just three of 27 Premier League matches at Old Trafford. All three of those victories were by a 1-0 scoreline and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer played for the Red Devils in all three of those defeats.
- Arsenal are aiming to win consecutive league matches against Manchester United for the first time since 2006-07.
- Manchester United required penalties to beat League One side Rochdale on Wednesday after drawing 1-1 in normal time. United have only scored more than once in three of their last 20 matches in all competitions.
- Arsenal made light work of Nottingham Forest in their Carabao Cup tie in midweek, thrashing the Championship side 5-0. The Gunners are unbeaten in their last five matches in all competitions and have scored multiple goals in each of those games.
- Arsenal remarkably haven’t won a Premier League game at Old Trafford since 2006 but Unai Emery’s side may not get a better chance to win away to United than now. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side are really struggling and it’s hard to see them coming away with a positive result even at home.
Manchester United Vs Arsenal Odds
- Arsenal ended a run of successive 2-2 draws against Tottenham and Watford by edging a five-goal game against Villa.They fell behind to a John McGinn goal at the Emirates Stadium and then had Ainsley Maitland-Niles sent off before half-time.
- Nicolas Pepe’s penalty – his first goal for the club – drew them level only for Wesley to put the visitors back in front 89 seconds later.
- Calum Chambers, a half-time substitute, levelled for a second time before Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s 84th-minute free-kick secured the points.
Manchester United Vs Arsenal : Betting Preview & Tip
- At home, the Red Devils have taken six points from nine on offer so far. They got wins over both Leicester and Chelsea, but they lost to Crystal Palace of all times, confounding and leaving us wondering just what is going on over there. Arsenal, on the other hand, don’t have the most assured away record in recent times and that has translated to the PL this term so far, with them taking a win, a draw, and a loss so far. They won at Newcastle but have since lost at Liverpool and thrown away a win at Watford, so they are very hard to trust.
Expert Verdict: It’s always a very big game when these two sides play each other, but this time around feels even more important than usual. United are really struggling to come up with much of anything of note, while Arsenal are still also lacking a convincing touch at the same time. The fight they showed against Villa, though, was encouraging, and it would not shock you if they were able to come to the Theatre of Dreams and produce a nightmare for United.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Manchester United Vs Arsenal Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.