Premier League 2019 : Manchester City Vs Wolves Betting Tips & Predictions
- Man City-1.11
- Draw- 8.25
Who will win? – Man City
- Top Goal Scorer –Riyad Mahrez, Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling
- Total Goals –3-0
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
- A 69th minute strike by Laporte was required in order for City to take home a point in a tense affair at Molineux earlier in the campaign.
- Willy Boly put the home side ahead in the 57th minute in a well-earned point for both sides.
- However, Manchester City have not lost at home to Wolves since August 1999 when the pair met in a Division One contest.
- Overall, Manchester City has won 47 times with Wolves claiming 46 wins and a total of 25 draws since the pair first met in a 1-1 league draw in 1899.
- Manchester City have the best home record in the Premier League this season with nine wins and one loss from their 10 games.
- Wolves have only lost 30% of their away games this season whilst picking up 15 points on the road.
- No side has had more shots than Manchester City’s 366 in the Premier League this season.
- Wolves forward Raúl Jiménez has hit the woodwork three times already this season.
- Wolves have not won at Manchester City since a 1999 Division One clash.
Manchester City Vs Wolves Odds
- City then will look to take full advantage. They are without Kevin de Bruyne this weekend, but can bring players of the quality of Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus in if they wish to rotate their starting XI.
- Sterling’s fine goalscoring form continued last time out and the England forward will want to go into the international break with more under his belt.
- Sergio Aguero or Jesus have both been in good form up front too, while their last home league game, of course, saw them put eight past struggling Watford.
- In all, Manchester City will know Wolves is a potential banana skin on the fixtures calendar but, on recent evidence, this is a game City should be winning well.
Manchester City Vs Wolves : Betting Preview & Tip
- City enjoyed a pretty easy ride when beating Dinamo Zagreb 2-0 in the Champions League here on Tuesday, but they were previously pushed hard at Everton before prevailing 3-1.
- With Aymeric Laporte and John Stones absent, Nicolas Otamendi was paired with Fernandinho in central defence and that did leave them more open to counter-attacks.
- Ederson had to make some crucial saves at Goodison Park and Pep Guardiola was relieved to finish a tense contest on top.
- Wolves have struggled to replicate the form which saw them finish seventh last season, but there have been some more positive signs in the Premier League of late.
- Diogo Jota snatched a last-gasp equaliser in a 1-1 draw at Crystal Palace when Wanderers were down to 10 men, before a first win in this competition came against Watford.
- Even when losing to Chelsea and Everton, Nuno Espirito Santo’s side netted twice in each of those defeats.
Expert Verdict:Manchester City continued their resurgent form with a 2-0 defeat of Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League, which was a lot more comfortable than the scoreline suggests. Wolves also won in mid-week but have generally been inconsistent this season, and City need to take advantage of that.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Manchester City Vs Wolves Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.