Premier League 2019 :Manchester City Vs Watford Betting Tips
- Man City – 1.10
- Draw – 9.50
- Watford– 22.00
Who will win? – Manchester City
- Top Goal Scorer –Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Sterling
- Total Goals –4-1
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Total : 20
Manchester City wins: 12
Watford wins: 5
- Man City have never lost a Premier League game against Watford (W7 D2), winning the last seven in a row by an aggregate score of 22-3.
- In all competitions, Watford have lost their last nine meetings with Manchester City. They’ve only ever lost more consecutively against an opponent vs Man Utd (11 between 1987 and 2016).
- Watford have lost 10 of their 11 away league matches against the reigning top-flight champions, drawing the other in December 2015 against Chelsea.
- Manchester City have won nine of their last 10 Premier League games (L1), and are on the longest current winning run in the competition (5 games).
- Man City have won 42 of the 45 points available to them in home games this season (W14 D0 L1), losing only against Crystal Palace in December.
- Watford have won three of their last four Premier League games (L1), as many as they had in their previous 15 (W3 D6 L6).
- Watford have lost all nine of their Premier League games against sides starting the day top, scoring eight goals and conceding 26.
Manchester City Vs Watford Odds
- Manchester City are at 1/10, a draw is at 9/1, and Watford are at 18/1.
- City have began their season at home fairly well so far. They drew Tottenham, though they outplayed them the entire match, and have beaten Brighton in routine fashion so far to give them four points. You can’t help but believe that total is only going to soar as the weeks and months go by.
- Watford, meanwhile, have only a single point to show from two away matches so far. A narrow 1-0 loss at Everton and a 1-1 draw with Newcastle hardly show they are capable of giving City a real run.
- Sterling scoring anytime is at Betfair for 1.57.
Manchester City Vs Watford : Betting Preview & Tip
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero has scored 10 goals in six appearances against Watford in all competitions, including netting two hat-tricks against the Hornets.
- Sergio Aguero has scored 96 Premier League goals for Man City at the Etihad. One more will see him level Alan Shearer in third for most goals at a specific venue in the competition (97 at St James’ Park). Only Thierry Henry (114 at Highbury) and Wayne Rooney (101 at Old Trafford) have scored more.
- Only Man City’s Sergio Aguero (10) has been directly involved in more Premier League goals in 2019 than Watford’s Troy Deeney (5 goals, 3 assists). The Hornets captain has been involved in as many Premier League goals in nine games this calendar year as he was in 33 games in 2018 (6 goals, 2 assists).
Expert Verdict: Ahead of this match, you can’t really come up with many- if any- good reasons for a Watford result here. They have literally been decimated in the past few outings with the Citizens, not only routinely losing but doing so by a wide margin most of the time. On top of that, they are rooted to the bottom of the table and face a City side that will be in no mood for messing around, even with a long excursion in midweek in the Champions League.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 :Manchester City Vs Watford Betting Tips
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.