Premier League 2019 Manchester City Vs Tottenham Football Betting Tips
- Manchester City: 7/20
Who will win? – Manchester City
Top Goal Scorer –Sterling,Jesus,Aguero
Total Goals – 2-1
|West Ham United||0||W||5||Manchester City|
|Yokohama F Marinos||1||W||3||Manchester City|
|Kitchee SC||1||W||6||Manchester City|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||0||D||0||Manchester City|
|Tottenham Hotspur||3||W||1||Aston Villa|
|Tottenham Hotspur||1||D||1||Inter Milan|
|Tottenham Hotspur||1||L||2||Manchester United|
- Manchester City have won their last four Premier League matches against Tottenham Hotspur – they have never won five league games in a row against the North Londoners.
- Tottenham have managed to collect just four points from their last nine Premier League visits to the Etihad Stadium against Manchester City (W1 D1 L7).
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their previous 24 home league matches in a top-flight season. The last time they tasted an opening day defeat on their own backyard was against Southampton in 1989-90.
- Spurs lost their last six away Premier League matches of the 2018-19 season – they haven’t lost seven in a row since December 2000 under George Graham.
- Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has scored 96 Premier League goals at the Etihad Stadium. One more will see him go joint-third with Alan Shearer and St James’ Park for most Premier League goals scored at a specific stadium.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 Manchester City Vs Tottenham Football Betting Tips
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
90 % prediction & betting tips are Correct Check Previous Matches Results here