Premier League 2019 : Liverpool Vs Tottenham Betting Tips & Predictions
- Liverpool: 1/2
- Draw: 7/2
- Tottenham: 21/4
Who will win? – Liverpool
- Top Goal Scorer –Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane
- Total Goals –3-1
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Total Matches: 152
Liverpool wins: 71
Tottenham wins: 42
- Tottenham last recorded a win at Anfield on 15 May 2011.
- In the Premier League table, Tottenham is already 13 points behind Liverpool – one point more than they’ve won this season so far.
- The Lilywhites won 1-0 in a 1909 League Division One game at the first ever meeting between the two.
- Neither side won more games this season in the Premier League than the eight games in Liverpool.
Liverpool Vs Tottenham Odds
- The lead of Liverpool at the top was cut to six points as Adam Lallana was at Old Trafford five minutes away.
- It was a performance below-par from the Reds, who were without Mo Salah’s injured.
- Liverpool is a favorite for Tottenham Hotspur to win at home.
- Both Mo Salah and Sadio Mane scored in mid-week, and Salah is a 23/20 best price to score with Ladbrokes at any time.
- In all competitions, when they trailed Watford thanks to Abdoulaye Doucoure’s early goal, spurs were on track for a 15th loss in 30 matches.
- But the late equalizer of Dele Alli, awarded by VAR officials after a false pass, who originally received a ‘ no goal ‘ message, saved a 1-1 draw.
Liverpool Vs Tottenham : Betting Preview & Tip
- Sadio Mane has also returned to setting goals, and Liverpool would hope to start off that in an environment that they have controlled in recent years.
- Tottenham were in very poor form as well, which for the Reds ‘ rivals did not bode well.
- Mohamed Salah had more target shots (11) in the Premier League this year than any other Liverpool player.
- Last weekend, a late goal saved a point against Watford that failed to convince anyone that Tottenham were back on track, but it gave them at least a platform to build on.
- Last year’s Champions League final win was their third in a row against Tottenham Hotspur, having previously won both league games 2-0. Only once in their last 15 tries, Spurs beat them and also have a miserable record in Anfield.
- On too many occasions at Anfield, Liverpool was too good for Tottenham not to help them in this match. The champions of the league should be winning.
In taking on Tottenham Hotspur in Spain, Liverpool are trying to go one better than last year’s Champions League final loss.Twice this season, the Reds beat Spurs in the Premier League and overcame the German and Spanish champions to get this far-they should be confident that they will seal a sixth European title.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Liverpool Vs Tottenham Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.