Premier League 2019 : Liverpool Vs Leicester City Betting Tips & Predictions
- Draw- +390
- Leicester- +750
Who will win? – Liverpool
- Top Goal Scorer –Salah, Mane, Firmino
- Total Goals –2-1
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
The hosts have dominated recent proceedings between the two with three wins in their last four. However, a 1-1 was played out the last time the pair met at Anfield in the Premier League in January in what now looks to have proved pivotal in last season’s title race. Overall, Liverpool have claimed 48 wins against Leicester in all competitions with the Foxes winning 39 and a total of 25 draws.
- Leicester have not won at Anfield in all competitions since recording a 2-0 Premier League win in May 2000.
- No player has made more passes than Liverpool’s Andrew Robertson this season with 537.
- The first ever meeting between the two saw the Reds win 3-1 in a 1895 Division Two game.
- Liverpool and Leicester have both only conceded five goals this season – the lowest in the Premier League
Liverpool Vs Leicester City Odds
- Liverpool are at 9/20, a draw is at 7/2, and Leicester are at 11/2.
- The Reds will begin the Premier League weekend on top of the table once again, and they will lead by five points ahead of kickoff against the Foxes. That gap over Manchester City is a huge one at this stage, but it’s hardly one they can afford to let dwindle given they still have to face the Citizens twice. Last weekend, they only narrowly overcame Sheffield United, so they will very much be hoping for a better performance here ahead of the international break to come.
- Leicester, on the other hand, will feel like this trip comes at a very good time for them. Not only are they playing well, but they have also had a lot of time to prepare, unlike their vaunted hosts. That will give them a chance to get out and shock the world a bit. Ahead of play, they are in third on 14 points having won four of their seven matches and losing just once. That loss was at Old Trafford to Manchester United.
- Liverpool, as you could guess, are just dominant at home. The Reds have won all three of their PL matches there so far, and they have done so with an aggregate score of 10-3 as they went to wins over Norwich, Newcastle, and Arsenal. Leicester aren’t as good on their travels as they are at the King Power, but they still ave a decent record with four points coming from three trips so far. They got a draw with Chelsea, a win over Sheffield United, and a loss against Manchester United, so it’s tough to get a good read on them.
Liverpool Vs Leicester City : Betting Preview & Tip
- Liverpool’s seven-match winning streak came under serious threat last weekend in their slender 1-0 win at Sheffield United, and the Reds have looked a little short of their usual imperious selves in recent weeks.
- The European champions threw a three-goal lead away at home to Austrian outfit Red Bull Salzburg in mid-week on Merseyside before eventually recovering to win, though their performance shone another unflattering light on the team’s continuing problems at the back.
- In 11 competitive fixtures since the new campaign kicked-off, Liverpool were able to keep their opponents out on just three occasions, though the Reds’ electric forward line has generally been able to bail them out.
- Liverpool have averaged 2.36 goals per 90 minutes this term, and we expect their world-class attacking triumvirate to make the difference against Leicester again this weekend.
- The Foxes were many peoples’ tip to break into the Premier League’s top six this season, and Leicester have certainly been living up to that billing.
- Brendan Rodgers’ charges were beaten only once in the nine matches they have contested since the summer in league and cup, with their solitary defeat coming in a narrow 0-1 reverse at Old Trafford against Man Utd.
Expert Verdict:For many people, this match is the biggest of tests for Rodgers and his side, but that isn’t really the truth. The fact of the matter is that Liverpool and Manchester City are in a different league right now, and that Leicester don’t even need to beat either of them to finish top four. It would be nice, but to suggest that would be to heap too much untold pressure upon the Foxes. They will trouble the Reds here at Anfield, but in the end it’ll be the hosts that just keep on rolling.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Liverpool Vs Leicester City Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.