Premier League 2019 : Leicester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tips
Who will win? – Leicester City
- Top Goal Scorer –Vardy,Kane
- Total Goals –2-1
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Total : 98
Leicester City wins: 32
Tottenham Hotspur wins: 47
- Although Leicester have started the season looking to push into the top positions in the Premier League they have not found the net as regularly as their rivals. The Foxes have scored the fewest goals of anyone in the top six.
- Spurs may be the joint third highest goal scorers in the league at the moment but Harry Kane has only managed three this season and didn’t get one in the 4-0 victory over Palace.
- Leicester are concentrating on an attractive passing game to boost their chances of picking up points this season. With five games gone only Manchester City, Liverpool Spurs and Chelsea have completed more passes in the Premier League.
- The most passes stat is sometimes misleading as defenders regularly top the list thanks to the way the ball is moved around the back line. As an example the player with most completed passes in the league so far is Tottenham’s Toby Alderweireld.
Leicester vs Tottenham United Odds
- Leicester will come into this match off the back of suffering their first loss of the season. They had gone four matches unbeaten before returning after the international break at losing at Manchester United, by a score of 1-0. They still sit in fifth, though, on eight points, so that’s far from a huge negative and will no doubt give them hope that they can fight with the top clubs in a bid to get a place in European competition next term.
- Tottenham, meanwhile, have a bit of a disadvantage in that they have to split their focus between the league and the Champions League. That’s one thing in the way. Still yet, they are in eighth place in the league with the same number of points as Leicester through five matches. How they have gotten there has not always been pretty, but they certainly hit their high points, thus far, with a 4-0 thumping of Palace in a London derby last time out in the PL.
Leicester vs Tottenham : Betting Preview & Tip
- Leicester are at 19/10, a draw is at 5/2, and Tottenham are at 13/10.
- Leicester have been decent at home to take a total of four points from their opening two encounters at the King Power. They drew with Wolves to start before getting a 3-1 win over Bournemouth the last time they ran out there.
- Tottenham have started a little slowly away from home so far. They have two points from two matches, via draws with City and Arsenal. The good news is that those are two of the other big sides, so it won’t be like that every week. Or shouldn’t be, at least.
Expert Verdict: It’s a tough call, but sometimes you’ve got to be brave and go with your gut. Spurs have gotten the best of the Foxes recently, no doubt, but on two days rest, a very small Tottenham squad is going to be pushed to the max. Throw in the fact the Rodgers and co. have had a full week to prepare and that they just lost, albeit a tight one to United, and they have even more motivation pointing toward them. The Foxes punish Spurs at the King Power.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Leicester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tips
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.