Premier League 2019 :Crystal Palace Vs Wolves Betting Tips
- Crystal Palace- 2.80
- Draw- 3.05
- Wolves- 2.70
Who will win? – Crystal Palace
- Top Goal Scorer –Luka Milivojevic, Jeffrey Schlupp,Raul Jimenez
- Total Goals –2-1
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
- Their last encounter finished 2-0 to Crystal Palace.
- Wolves have just one win in their past five meetings.
- Crystal Palace have not kept a clean sheet in their last ten games at this venue.
- Two of their previous seven clashes here have ended in a draw.
- Wanderers followed their early season hattrick of Premier League draws with successive setbacks against Everton and Chelsea, conceding a whopping eight goals along the way, and Wolves slipped to a hugely disappointing 0-1 reverse at home to Braga on Thursday to bring their run of recent defeats to three.
- Nuno Espirito Santo’s players already looked a little jaded and very low on confidence, and Crystal Palace will be waiting to pounce on their fragility on Sunday.
- The Eagles were dismantled 4-0 by Tottenham Hotspur last weekend, bringing to an end their short-lived two Premier League game winning streak.
- The large margin of defeat also undid all the good early-season defensive work put in by Palace. The Eagles had shipped just two goals in their first four Premier League fixtures of the season before their battering in north London, and Roy Hodgson will be hoping that his team’s collapse at Spurs was more of a blip than the start of a trend.
- Having struggled for most of last season at home, Crystal Palace’s home form seems to have turned a corner more recently. The Eagles are unbeaten in four league games at Selhurst Park, and Palace lost just three times in ten there overall.In contrast, Wolves have won only one of their last nine Premier League away fixtures, and with tiredness a major factor, we’re backing Crystal Palace to make life difficult for Wanderers on the road again this weekend.
- Palace beat Wolves 2-0 the last time the teams met in January, and we think they are the value bet to take maximum points against a battle-weary Wanderers side on Sunday.
Crystal Palace Vs Wolves Odds
- Crystal Palace are 13/8 to win with Bet365, whereas Wolves are 15/8 with the same bookmaker. That reflects how little there is between them at the moment and also explains why the draw is so tempting at 21/10 with Bet365, Betfair, Betway and 888sport.
- Both teams took a defensive hammering last weekend and both teams to score has been set at evens with Bet365.
- A draw and both teams to score will return 7/2 with Bet365, Betfair and 888sport.
- Jordan Ayew scored against Wolves last season and netted in Palace’s wins against Manchester United and Aston Villa. He is a best price of 10/3 to score at any time with Betfair and Paddy Power.
Crystal Palace Vs Wolves : Betting Preview & Tip
- Crystal Palace were in good form until their heavy defeat away to Tottenham Hotspur last weekend, while Wolves have been hit-and-miss as they juggle their European commitments this season.
- The crushing home defeat to Chelsea will have stung last weekend, but Nuno Espirito Santo has stuck to his style of football since coming into the Premier League and a couple of defeats are unlikely to shake his belief.
- Crystal Palace, meanwhile, have had a whole week to ponder the defeat to Spurs but they have got defensive reinforcements back from injury now.Previously, they had beaten Manchester United and Aston Villa – though the latter was very fortunate – and they can get more points on the board against Wolves.
- During their run to European qualification last season, these were the matches which cost Wolves from breaking into the top six. Defeats to teams like Palace, who they lost 2-0 at home too, undoing their good results against the ‘Big Six’ teams.
- With Palace, Spurs result aside, in decent form this season – and Wolves’ away record in 2019 not brilliant – it is hard to see Wolves getting a win, but a draw could be on the cards.
Expert Verdict: Both Crystal Palace and Wolves will be looking to bounce back from heavy defeats last weekend. These were the sort of fixtures Wolves dropped points in last season – whereas they were beating or drawing with the top teams – and their poor away record suggests this could be another stalemate.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 :Crystal Palace Vs Wolves Betting Tips
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.