Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Norwich City Betting Tips & Predictions
- Crystal Palace -2.00
- Draw -3.45
Who will win? – Crystal Palace
- Top Goal Scorer –Wilfried Zaha, Jordan Ayew, Luka Milivojevic
- Total Goals –2-1
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
- The host has been undefeated in their last two clashes.
- Eagles have recorded three of the last five wins in their meetings.
- Canaries have not defeated the Eagles in any of their visits.
- Their previous encounter held here met with a clean sheet win for the Eagles.
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in 8 of their last 10 matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace & Norwich City have seen BTTS in 2 of their last 3 meetings (Premier League).
- Norwich City have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Norwich are unbeaten in 17 of their last 24 matches (all competitions).
- Crystal Palace have failed to keep a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 matches (Premier League).
Crystal Palace Vs Norwich City Odds
- Norwich City will not compete in the Carabao Cup this week like so many other Premier League teams. They were eliminated from the competition in the second round by Crawley Town. It was a result that shouldn’t bother either Farke or Norwich City supporters. The Canaries’ target is Premier League survival and not a deep run in the Carabao Cup.
- Crystal Palace will have the full week to prepare for Saturday’s match against Norwich City. Roy Hodgson’s team were also eliminated from the Carabao Cup tournament in the second round. The Eagles were beaten on penalties by Colchester.
- Hodgson’s team has once again made Selhurst Park a difficult stadium for away teams to gain points. Crystal Palace have collected five points from nine possible. Last Sunday, they conceded a second-half stoppage-time goal to Wolverhampton Wanderers allowing the visitors to gain a 1-1 draw. It was the first goal Crystal Palace had allowed at home in three matches.
- Crystal Palace’s home form doesn’t bode well for Norwich City. The Canaries have lost all three away fixtures this term. They have scored just one goal while conceding eight times. Their last two Premier League away fixtures both ended in 2-0 losses. Farke has a lot to improve on away from home. Norwich City will focus on going away from Carrow Road and getting a point this week.
Crystal Palace Vs Norwich City : Betting Preview & Tip
- While on the face of it, Norwich have made a decent return to the Premier League this season – thrashing Newcastle, pushing Chelsea close and then stunning Manchester City – the fact remains they still have just six points from six games.
- And if the form book is anything to judge by, that tally will not be increasing this weekend either – they have failed to win in their last 15 away matches against Crystal Palace.
- The Canaries have also lost all four away games they have played this season – including a Carabao Cup tie against League Two Crawley Town.
- Crystal Palace, on the other hand, have also been inconsistent this year – the same team that beat Manchester United 2-1 also lost 4-0 to Spurs and conceded a last-minute equaliser to draw with Wolves.
- The latter will have stung, but they have a great chance to bounce back now, particularly given their own injury worries have reduced.
- Norwich, on the other hand, could have up to nine players out and that could hurt them. Star man Teemu Pukki remains up front and will, of course, be a threat as will in-form Todd Cantwell.
Expert Verdict: Both Crystal Palace and Norwich City have enjoyed some eye-catching results this season, but they have also been inconsistent at best. Home advantage might be key here – Norwich have not won at Selhurst Park since 1996, and that could run be extended further after this one.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Norwich City Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.