Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Manchester City Betting Tips & Predictions
- Crystal Palace-10.25
- Man City-1.23
Who will win? – Man City
- Top Goal Scorer –Riyad Mahrez, Sergio Aguero, R Sterling
- Total Goals –1-3
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Total Matches: 54
Crystal Palace wins: 14
Man City wins: 27
- Only two Draws between these two teams in this century.
- Man City have won 15 games out of the last 18 games between them.
- Man City has made more passes than the Eagles this season for an amazing Total of 2094.
- In 1921 FA Cup game Crystal Palace won there first ever Game between them.
Crystal Palace Vs Man City Odds
- Manchester City have scored at least two goals in all four away matches so far. If that succeeds also against Crystal Palace, one receives for it the quota 1.25,
- In eleven of the last 13 home games Crystal Palace had at least five corners each. For the bet “Crystal Palace over 4.5 corners” there is the odds 3.85,
- Sergio Aguero is Manchester City’s most successful attacker and has been directly involved in ten goals this season (eight goals, two assists). If Aguero scores a goal against Crystal Palace today, you get the odds 1.73,
Crystal Palace Vs Manchester City : Betting Preview & Tip
- Palace’s got a full-strong squad available too, though, and they’re going into this game on the back of consecutive wins.
- Luka Milivojevic – who scored in each of Palace’s last two games against City – is back from suspension, meanwhile.
- Since the end of the 2017-18 season, just Liverpool and now Wolves have taken the same gap from Barcelona, and Pep Guardiola will be mindful of the thorn in his side that Roy Paddy is.
- Raheem Sterling returns from international duty with more goals under his belt, although Sergio Aguero also starts the season in a blistering goal-scoring form too.
- De Bruyne’s return, and City have every reason to believe they can get straight back to winning ways – regardless of Palace’s recent results in this fixture.
Expert Verdict: Manchester City’s defeat at Wolves last weekend leaves them with a lot of catching-up to do at the top of the table and a potential banana skin at Crystal Palace may not be an ideal preparation.Nonetheless, City bounced back from previous losses well, and they could come to Selhurst Park flying out the blocks.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Manchester City Betting Tips
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.