Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Aston Villa Betting Tips
- Crystal Palace: 6/5
- Draw: 23/10
- Aston Villa: 12/5
Who will win? – Draw
- Top Goal Scorer –Wesley,Ayew,Milivojevic
- Total Goals – 1-1
Key Stat: Five of the last six meetings between these clubs have ended with at least one side failing to score.
Manchester City vs Brighton: Betting Preview & Tip
- Crystal Palace start the weekend in ninth place in the PL having taken four points from their first three matches. An opening day draw with Everton was pretty useful, but they then lost at Sheffield United to bum them out a bit. However, they got a massive three points away at Old Trafford last weekend, shocking United to beat them for the first time in 30 years there. That was the surprise of the weekend and it showed just the conundrum Palace has always been. Ever capable of beating even the top sides on their day, but just as capable of laying an absolute egg and making no sense at all.
- Aston Villa will find themselves just barely above the drop zone ahead of week four of the Premier League as they have put up three points and are in 16th, only above others on goal difference. They had started with a couple of losses, at Tottenham and then at home to Bournemouth, showing a slow start that could have been attributed to their huge number of new signings. However, a big win last Friday over Everton gave them some hope, and it underlined just how they aren’t to be discounted. They will need to be a little better in possession, though, and not crumble in midfield to be a legitimate threat all season.
Key Points :
- The teams have previously met each other eleven times.
- Their last encounter at this venue finished 2-1 in favor of Crystal Palace.
- Aston Villa have registered a win just twice in their previous six clashes.
- Both teams have failed to get their names on the score sheet just once in their all-time meetings.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Aston Villa Betting Tips
Expert Verdict: Goals have proven hard to come by in the past when these sides have met, but it’s a bit of a new day for them here. It’s been a little while since they have faced off, and that means anything could happen. Villa have been involved with plenty of goals so far, while Palace have generally seen goals be hard to come by- with the exception of the United match. After that, you’d be tempted to think Palace are a slam dunk here, but it’s hard to give that to them given their inconsistency. Villa to get a draw is not all that unlikely at all, really.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.