Premier League 2019 : Chelsea vs Sheffield United Betting Tips
- Chelsea: 17/50
- Draw: 4/1
- Sheff Utd: 17/2
Who will win? – Chelsea
- Top Goal Scorer –Mason Mount,Tammy Abraham,McBurnie
- Total Goals – 2-1
Key Stat: Chelsea have only lost three of their 80 home PL matches against newly promoted sides, with none of those coming in August.
Manchester City vs Brighton: Betting Preview & Tip
- Chelsea will start the weekend’s round of fixtures- the fourth- down in 13th place, but it’s far from all bad news. They did begin with a loss to Manchester United, a 4-0 one that wasn’t as bad as it looks on paper, but they have progressed nicely since then. A draw with Leicester wasn’t the best result, but it was far from the worst as well. Last weekend they showed chinks in the armour, but they also showed a mental fortitude and an ability to score goals. They kept working and got their win over Norwich, so they’ll feel good about defeating another promoted side here this weekend ahead of the international break.
- Sheffield United find themselves above Chelsea currently on the table, only on goal difference mind, you with four points as well from their first three games. They started with a late, late draw against Bournemouth, a well earned one, and they then went home and got their first win there over Palace. Last weekend, they were brought down to earth a bit, being undone by Leicester City, but they stayed in the match and were not bossed completely around. Look for them to give Chelsea’s back line some problems but ultimately come up just a bit short in the end.
- In the match against Norwich, Chelsea had two English scorers aged 21 or under for the first time since August 1992.
- Sheffield United have become the first Premier League team to field an all British and Irish starting eleven in their first three matches of the season since Wolves in 2011/12.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Chelsea vs Sheffield United Betting Tips
Expert Verdict: Sheffield United have looked far, far better than a lot of people would have assumed them to be upon their return to the top flight, but this is a huge ask for them. The Blue have looked better and better as the weeks have gone on, and a couple of their youngsters already look as if they have knocked off the nervousness of playing at the top table of English football. That bodes well for them, and it means they can begin a first run of victories by capturing a second in a row against the Blades.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.