Premier League 2019 : Chelsea Vs Leicester Football Betting Tips
- Chelsea to win: 7/10
- Draw: 29/10
- Leicester: 4/1
Football Betting Tips and Match Predictions
Who will win? – Draw
Top Goal Scorer –Christian Pulisic ,Ayoze Perez
Total Goals – 1-2
- Leicester won the corresponding fixture last season, with Jamie Vardy scoring the only goal to inflict a first home defeat of 2018-19 on Chelsea.
- That victory is one of only five occasions Leicester have won a league match at Chelsea (D12, L33).
- Chelsea have won their opening home league match of the season in 14 of the past 16 seasons. Their only defeat during that period came against Burnley in 2017-18.
- The Blues have only lost one of their last 22 home league games (W13, D8) – but that defeat came against Leicester last December.
- Chelsea haven’t begun a top-flight season with two straight defeats since 1973-74, when they finished 17th.
- They have only once previously failed to score in both of their opening two fixtures of a Premier League season. That was in 1995-96.
- Leicester scored 27 goals away from home in last season’s Premier League, three more than they did at the King Power Stadium.
- However, they have failed to score in each of their past three games.
- This will be Leicester’s 500th Premier League game – they are the 16th team to reach that milestone.
- Brendan Rodgers has never beaten Chelsea in the 12 games he has faced them as a manager (D6, L6).
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Chelsea Vs Leicester Football Betting Tips
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
90 % prediction & betting tips are Correct Check Previous Matches Results here