Premier League 2019 : Chelsea Vs Brighton Betting Tips & Predictions
- Chelsea- 1.40
- Draw -4.40
Who will win? – Chelsea
- Top Goal Scorer –Neil Maupay,Tammy Abraham,Mason Mount,N’Golo Kante
- Total Goals –3-0
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
- Brighton have lost all eight league meetings with Chelsea (four in the second tier and four in the Premier League).
- Defeat for Brighton would set a new Football League record (dating back to 1888) for most games played against a particular opponent with a 100% losing record.
- Chelsea have won all five competitive home fixtures against the Seagulls by an aggregate score of 12-0.
- Brighton have failed to score in both of their previous Premier League trips to Stamford Bridge and have mustered just two shots on target
- Lampard’s men won the previous four match-ups.
- The last time these two met, Brighton lost 3-0.
- Hove Albion conceded twice or more in the former four fixtures.
- At home, Chelsea has registered a combined scorecard of 5-0 from the last two encounters.
Chelsea Vs Brighton Odds
- Chelsea are odds-on favourites to beat Brighton, and can be backed at 4/9 with Ladbrokes, Betfair and Betway to win this game at Stamford Bridge.
- They have been in good goalscoring form and over 2.5 goals will return 13/20 with Betfair, Betway and 888sport.
- Brighton drew a blank at Newcastle last weekend, and Chelsea to win to nil is worth 6/4 with Ladbrokes.
- In-form Tammy Abraham is a best price of 10/11 with Betway and 10Bet to score at any time, while you can back Mason Mount at 2/1 with Betfair and Paddy Power.
Chelsea Vs Brighton : Betting Preview & Tip
- Chelsea will want to bounce straight back to winning ways in the league after their home defeat to Liverpool last weekend – a reminder that they are below the top-six standard so far this year.
- The Seagulls have not won in four in all competitions and their last Premier League win was on the opening day of the season. It seems a long time ago now.
- Frank Lampard’s Blues may have looked vulnerable defensively at times this season, and they have been inconsistent at best so far, but they should claim all three points here.
Expert Verdict: Chelsea lost their last league match 2-1 to Liverpool but their young side have otherwise been finding form in recent weeks. Tammy Abraham’s goalscoring form is excellent, while players like Fikayo Tomori and Mason Mount have proved they can make the step up to the top flight too. They should get back to winning ways against out-of-form Brighton.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Chelsea Vs Brighton Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.