Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Everton Betting Tips & Predictions
- Burnley: 37/20
- Draw: 9/4
- Everton: 31/20
Who will win? – Burnley
- Top Goal Scorer –Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil
- Total Goals –1-0
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
- Both teams have two wins apiece from their last four clashes.
- Only two of their previous five matchups have been low scoring ones with under 2.5 goals on the charts.
- Their last encounter saw Everton win by a 2-0 scoreline.
- Four out of their past five fixtures here have witnessed goals down each end.
- None of the 10 Premier League matches between Burnley and Everton have ended as draws – Burnley have won four and Everton have won six of the previous meetings.
- Everton; who won 5-1 at Turf Moor last season, last won consecutive league visits to Burnley in March 1970.
- Burnley have gone on to lose their last five home league games in a row when they’ve conceded at least once, last winning without a clean sheet at Turf Moor against Spurs in February (2-1).
- Everton are looking to avoid losing four consecutive Premier League games for the first time January 2015. Each of their three defeats in this run have been by 2+ goals – they last lost four in a row by such a margin in the top-flight in September 1958 (a run of five).
- Burnley’s Chris Wood is looking to score in three consecutive Premier League games for the first time since March 2018, with one of those strikes back then coming against Everton at Turf Moor.
- Burnley’s Ben Mee has scored two own-goals against Everton in the Premier League – only Jamie Carragher against Spurs and Richard Rufus against West Ham (three each) have scored more against an opponent.
- Everton’s last four goals in all competitions have been scored by Dominic Calvert-Lewin. The striker is looking to score in four consecutive appearances in all comps for the first time in his career.
Burnley Vs Everton Odds
- Burnley have bounced back well from a 3-0 drubbing by Liverpool at this venue, beating Norwich 2-0 here in between away draws at Brighton and Aston Villa.
- The Clarets twice came from behind to secure a share of the spoils at Villa Park on Saturday, with Jay Rodriguez’s initial equaliser and Chris Wood’s late header earning them a point.
- Marco Silva was under pressure after returning from the international break with disappointing defeats against Bournemouth away and Sheffield United at home.However, an EFL Cup triumph at Sheffield Wednesday boosted morale and there was no lack of effort in a 3-1 loss to City at Goodison Park.
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin followed up his Hillsborough double by helping the Toffees to reach half-time on level terms against the champions.Both sides then had chances in the second period, before City eventually showed their class in a 3-1 triumph.
Burnley Vs Everton : Betting Preview & Tip
- Burnley’s goal-scoring output has also improved in 2019/20, and they are one of nine teams in the division to have pushed through the double-figure goals total for the campaign after seven rounds of fixtures.
- Liverpool in fact, remain the only team to stop Burnley scoring in the Premier League since the summer, and on Saturday the Clarets will attempt to score two or more goals for the third game on the trot.
- With Everton conceding two goals per game on average since the end of August and the Clarets’ play in the final third improving by the week, we think the Burnley over 1.5 team goal market is excellently priced for Saturday’s game at Turf Moor.
- Burnley beat Everton 2-1 in two of their last three Premier League meetings at that venue, and we’re tipping history to repeat itself when the teams renew acquaintances this weekend.
- The Toffees three-match losing streak is certain to have had a major impact on the confidence levels in the Blues’ ranks. We think Burnley can take advantage of that fragility, and we’re tipping Sean Dyche’s men to win 2-1 on Saturday.
Expert Verdict:Every single time you think you have Everton figured out, they go and shock you again with another result you didn’t see coming. So, to think this is a slam dunk loss for them, a fourth in a row, would be a major mistake to make. Nonetheless, there is a real possibility it could occur. The Clarets are pretty good at Turf Moor and usually hold their own against the Toffees, that 1-5 result notwithstanding. They’d be doing themselves a huge favor to pull this one out.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Everton Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.