Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Chelsea Betting Tips & Predictions
- Burnley: 7/2
- Draw: 29/10
- Chelsea: 3/4
Who will win? – Chelsea
- Top Goal Scorer –Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, Abraham
- Total Goals –0-3
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Burnley wins: 37
Chelsea wins: 32
- Burnley have won only one of their last 11 matches against Chelsea
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in five of the latest six games between these clubs
- A clean sheet has been kept in seven of Burnley’s last eight Premier League home matches
Burnley Vs Chelsea Odds
- After seeing Chris Wood having a late leveller ruled out by VAR, Burnley boss Sean Dyche was left seething.
- Chris Wood hasn’t changed his running gait, and he only has eyes on the ball – and in a million years, Jonny Evans doesn’t get back to clear.
- Chelsea climbed into the Premier League’s top four after Alonso’s strike finally broke the deadlock by wasting a few chances against the Magpies.
- The Blues have now won their last three top-flight games and since the opening day they have been beaten only once.
Burnley Vs Chelsea : Betting Preview & Tip
- They win in 80 percent of their matches when Chelsea FC leads 0-1 away.
- Burnley FC has won 1 time in the last 11 meetings, 4 draws have been won while Chelsea FC has won 6 times. The difference in goal is 24-11 for Chelsea FC.
- Burnley FC won 1, Chelsea FC won 2, 2 draws in the last five meetings.
- For five consecutive matches, Burnley FC has scored at least one goal.
- Chelsea FC has a four-match winning streak away from home.
- Chelsea FC hasn’t played in Premier League this season in 1 of their four away matches.
- When playing at home, Burnley FC scores 1.48 goals and Chelsea FC scores 1.81 goals (on average) when playing away.
- In a match against Chelsea FC and Chelsea FC, Burnley FC scores 1.4 goals against Burnley FC (on average).
It wasn’t a pretty late time for Burnley versus the Blues.Clarets lost four of their last five, none of whom had played against Chelsea, and never before had they beaten them at Turf Moor.While Lampard and co. still have a lot to learn and inconsistency will certainly creep in from time to time, especially after big European dates, it’s hard to imagine anything but a Chelsea win.With their young, relentless pressure and attacking prowess, the Blues are taking it.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Chelsea Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.