Premier League 2019 : Brighton Vs Tottenham Betting Tips & Predictions
Who will win? – Tottenham
- Top Goal Scorer –Son, Alli, Eriksen
- Total Goals –0-2
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
Brighton are still looking for their first victory over Spurs since their return to the top flight two seasons ago. But the Seagulls did manage a 1-1 draw at home at the end of the 2017/18 campaign.
- Brighton have only scored five Premier League goals so far – the fewest of any team not in the bottom three.
- Apart from the goal machines that are Liverpool and Manchester City, Tottenham are the side that have scored the most in the top flight this season.
- Brighton have not won in their last six Premier League games – the only three points collected was from the match at Watford on the opening day of the season.
- After just seven games Tottenham may be sitting in fifth place – but they are 10 points behind league leaders Liverpool.
Brighton Vs Tottenham Odds
- Since kicking off with a 3-0 triumph at Watford, Brighton have scored just two goals in six subsequent Premier League matches after going down 2-0 at Chelsea last Saturday.
- That Stamford Bridge defeat could have been far more emphatic, as the Blues had 17 shots on goal in the first half but still trooped in goalless at the break.
- The Seagulls came close to netting when Dan Burn’s downward header bounced up and clipped the Chelsea crossbar, but clearly had their limitations exposed.
- Tottenham’s erratic campaign took another turn for the worse on Tuesday night when they suffered a humiliating 7-2 loss to Bayern on home turf.
Brighton Vs Tottenham : Betting Preview & Tip
- Tottenham Hotspur’s miserable start to the 2019/20 continued in mid-week when they were annihilated 7-2 by Bayern Munich on a hugely embarrassing night for the Mauricio Pochettino and his players in London.
- The result saw Spurs conceded seven times at home for the first time in the club’s history, and things seem to be unravelling for Pochettino at an alarming rate.
- Spurs have now won just once in their last five and only three times in ten competitive fixtures this season overall, and this weekend they take a dreadful away record to the south coast to play Brighton.
- Tottenham were beaten in a remarkable seven of their last nine Premier League fixtures on the road since late February, drawing the other two during an appalling and sustained sequence of underperformance.
- This weekend, a combination of Spurs’ woes and travel sickness could allow Brighton to get the positive result that some of their recent performances have deserved.
Expert Verdict: Things can’t get a whole lot worse for Tottenham can they? A loss here would certainly make matters a lot worse, but it’s hard to imagine them stooping that low. Brighton haven’t looked good in nearly a whole season now, and Spurs have to take full advantage of that by coming to the south coast and taking maximum points. If they don’t, there is a very real chance that big changes will need to be made at the club, such is their poor run of form recently.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Brighton Vs Tottenham Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.