Premier League 2019 : Aston Villa Vs West Ham United Betting Tips
- Aston Villa: 17/10
- Draw: 12/5
- West Ham: 8/5
Who will win? – West Ham United
- Top Goal Scorer –Lanzini, Anderson,Wesley
- Total Goals –1-2
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
West Ham edge this fixture with 40 wins to Villa’s 38, and 32 draws.
The last time these two sides met, the Hammers beat Villa 2-0 at Upton Park back in 2016.
- Aston Villa have lost just two of their last 18 home league games against West Ham (W8 D8 L2) – 1-2 in January 2006 and 0-2 in February 2014.
- West Ham are looking to secure back-to-back league victories against Aston Villa for the first time since January 2006, having beating them 2-0 in their last meeting in February 2016.
- Aston Villa have won just one of their last 16 Premier League games on a Monday (D5 L10), beating Sunderland 6-1 in April 2013.
- West Ham’s return of seven points (W2 D1 L1) from their opening four Premier League games is their best start to a season since 2012-13, when they also won seven points under Sam Allardyce.
- Aston Villa have lost 15 of their last 17 Premier League matches (W1 D1 L15), including three of their four this season (W1 D0 L3).
- West Ham striker Sébastien Haller has scored three goals in three Premier League games this season and has been involved in 21 goals in his last 25 top-flight appearances across spells at Eintracht Frankfurt and the Hammers (15 goals, 6 assists).
Aston Villa Vs West Ham United Odds
- Aston Villa will come into this match hoping to find some consistency in the Premier League. They are sitting in 18th place, in the drop zone, with just three points so far thanks to three losses and just one win. They did win the last time they were at home, over Everton, but that is hardly a guarantee that they will do so again here. Dean Smith has seen the club spend a lot of money on players this past summer, and that puts a lot of pressure on him to perform or risk being the next manager to be let go.
- West Ham didn’t make the start they would have wanted, but they have since rebounded in a very nice way to once again show that the Hammers are one of England’s finest roller coasters. They were beaten badly by Manchester City on the first weekend, but they have responded with a draw at Brighton and then wins over Watford and Norwich in successive weeks. Each of those teams are in 19th and 20th, so they might just feel an omen is on the cards and that they will be favored to beat another provisional relegation side here.
Aston Villa Vs West Ham United : Betting Preview & Tip
- Villa splashed the cash over the summer in a bid to avoid an immediate return to the Championship but it may take time for the new-look team to gel.
- They were easily second best against Tottenham despite their early goal and gave themselves too much to do against Bournemouth after going 2-0 down in the first 12 minutes.
- West Ham were given the nightmare start of a meeting with Manchester City on the opening weekend and crashed to a 5-0 defeat against the champions.
- Sebastian Haller has given the Hammers more of an attacking threat and three goals in his last two games will have boosted his confidence, while fit-again Andriy Yarmolenko is like a new signing and hit his first goal since September 2018 in the 2-0 win against Norwich.
Expert Verdict: West Ham are experiencing an upswing in form at the moment, and that will do a whole lot for their confidence ahead of this match with Dean Smith’s Aston Villa. The hosts are not going to go down without a fight and may well get better as the season goes on, but they are struggling so far to cope with the intensity of the division. With the Hammers’ strikers now firing, it will be they who turn up the wick and record three points.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Aston Villa Vs West Ham United Betting Tips
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.