Premier League 2019 : Aston Villa Vs Liverpool Betting Tips & Predictions
- Astonvilla: 33/4
- Liverpool: 7/20
Who will win? – Liverpool
- Top Goal Scorer –Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane
- Total Goals –1-4
Head to Head
- Liverpool has won five successive league matches away from Villa-their best run in this setting-scoring 13 goals and granting only one.
- Aston Villa’s solitary win in the Premier League came in May 2011 (D5, L12) in the last 18 matches at home.
- They scored only five goals against the Reds in their last 17 Premier League home fixtures.
- At the 191st and most recent encounter in February 2016, Liverpool’s 6-0 victory at Villa Park is their record score against the Villans.
- Aston Villa has lost only once at home this season in the Premier League, which was a 2-1 loss in August by Bournemouth. In their last four games at Villa Park, the Villans won twice and drawn once.
- In their last 13 Premier League games, Liverpool is unbeaten, returning to a 2-1 loss to Manchester City in January, winning nine and drawing four of those matches.
- Aston Villa lost three of his last five home games in the Premier League against Liverpool, returning to a 1-0 victory over the Reds in 2011. Nevertheless, in 2015, they posted a 2-1 victory over the Reds at home in the FA Cup.
Aston Villa Vs Liverpool Odds
- By beating Tottenham 2-1, Liverpool remained clear for six points at the top of the table, showing strong resilience from the first-minute opener of Harry Kane.
- After Jordan Henderson levelled things up, Jurgen Klopp was delighted with his side’s reply and then Mohamed Salah hit the winner from the penalty spot.
- The Reds have only lost two points in 10 matches and played with outstanding self-confidence.
- The Reds have lost just two points out of 10 league matches and are playing with remarkable self-confidence.
Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Betting Preview & Tip
- They both have midweek League Cup fixtures coming up on Wednesday, with Villa visiting Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool welcoming Arsenal to Anfield.
- Both Teams can make use of their ties as an opportunity to rotate with an eye on their weekend fixture in some of the squad players.
- Liverpool have kept two clean sheets in this season’s Premier League, a 1-0 victory over Sheffield United and a 3-0 win over Burnley.
- Furthermore, in just three of their 10 leagues games to date, Villa has failed to score and has achieved the joint sixth best scoring record in the division so far with 15 goals.
- Liverpool has four wins and a draw on their travels so far, winning most of the time, even though they haven’t played very well.
- They’re going to look at bouncing back from a last-time draw with Manchester United.
- Aston Villa is 8/1, a draw is 4/1, and Liverpool is 1/3.
Since Villa has played so poorly with the bigger sides up to now, it is hard to think that Liverpool is going to be in great danger. Of course, they can always pick the first target and make it harder for the Reds; there is no question about it, but as far as the bossing of a game is concerned, you know who will be the ones to do it. Liverpool will easily win Villa, who works hard, but they’re just not enough.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Aston Villa Vs Liverpool Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.