Premier League 2019 : Aston Villa Vs Burnley Betting Tips & Predictions
- Aston Villa-2.20
- Draw- 3.25
Who will win? – Burnley
- Top Goal Scorer –Jack Grealish,Chris Wood,Ashley Barnes
- Total Goals –1-2
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
- Burnley have lost only one of their last eight top-flight meetings with Aston Villa (W3, D4).
- The most recent encounter came in May 2015, when the Clarets won 1-0 at Villa Park on the final day of the season courtesy of a Danny Ings goal.
- All 12 Premier League goals in games between these sides have been scored by British players.
- Both teams have scored in seven of the last nine matches between these clubs
- Burnley have not won any of their latest five away games
- However, the Clarets have scored in eight of their last 10 away matches
Aston Villa Vs Burnley Odds
- Burnley have collected just two points from nine possible on their travels. The Clarets’ poor road record should give Aston Villa confidence going into the fixture. Burnley lost to Arsenal 2-1 before back to back draws against Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton.
- Both draws ended in 1-1 scorelines. Their stalemate against Wolves at Molineaux should have ended in a win. However, Wolves scored a second-half stoppage-time penalty to gain a point. Burnley have tallied just three away goals while conceding four times.
- Aston Villa have been better at home than on the road. In fact, all four of Aston Villa’s points have come from home matches. The Villains defeated Everton 2-0 before drawing with West Ham nil-nil. Smith’s squad has managed just three goals at Villa Park while allowing opponents to score twice.
- Aston Villa and Burnley have not played in the Premier League since the 2014-15 season. Burnley took four of six points from the Villains with a 1-1 draw at Turf Moor and a 1-0 win at Villa Park. The away team was winning both fixtures at halftime when the two clubs last met. Based on their current form and most recent history against Aston Villa, Dyche and his players will feel confident of another three points at the weekend.
- Aston Villa go into the match at 8/5. Burnley go into the fixture at odds of 21/10.
Aston Villa Vs Burnley : Betting Preview & Tip
- Aston Villa got back to winning ways in midweek, beating Brighton in the Carabao Cup. Now they have a big chance to take that form back into the league.
- Burnley have looked good in spells this season, but their away form remains their Achilles heel – they have not won on the road in any of their last eight away games.
- Aston Villa have Wesley back in the goals up front and have a point to prove after letting a lead slip late on against ten-man Arsenal at the weekend.
- Burnley saw Chris Wood score twice at the weekend, while Ashley Barnes has already started the season in good goalscoring form, meanwhile.
Expert Verdict: Aston Villa conceded late to miss the chance to win at Arsenal last weekend, meaning they have taken just one point from their last three games. At home, however, they can put that right having kept clean sheets in their last two league matches at Villa Park. Burnley’s away record is weak and, despite their good start to the season, the Clarets could be leaving with nothing from this one.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Premier League 2019 : Aston Villa Vs Burnley Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.