Premier League 2019 : Arsenal vs Tottenham Betting Tips & Predictions
- Arsenal : 27/20
- Draw : 13/5
- Tottenham : 19/10
Who will win? – Liverpool
- Top Goal Scorer –Aubameyang,Lacazette,Lucas
- Total Goals – 2-1
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
- Arsenal have won just two of their last 10 Premier League games against rivals Spurs (W2 D5 L3).
- Spurs have won one of their previous 26 Premier League visits to Arsenal (W1 D10 L15), coming from 0-2 down to win 3-2 in November 2010.
- Arsenal were beaten by Crystal Palace in their last home Premier League London derby – they haven’t lost back to back home derbies since February 2006.
- Arsenal have won more Premier League games (60) and have a higher win rate (61%) than any other side in games played in September.
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane has scored nine goals in all competitions against Arsenal – only Emmanuel Adebayor and Bobby Smith (both 10) have ever scored more in matches between the two sides in history.
Arsenal vs Tottenham : Betting Preview & Tip
- On paper, Spurs are better than Arsene Wenger’s side these days but the Gunners haven’t slipped up at home in the League this season, winning all five of their fixtures.
- With Spurs’ injury problems I’m tempted to side with Arsenal at odds-against but it is hard to write off Tottenham with the likes of Denmark’s hat-trick hero Christian Eriksen among their ranks.
- Talking of the Dane, I fancy him to net first at 9/1 each-way, with five places at a third of the odds, although there is a risk he could be in need of a sleep after his midweek exploits.
- In terms of the bigger picture, I’m going to go for a draw single but hedge my bets and plump for the 11/2 on draw at HT, Arsenal win at FT, too. That looks slightly over-priced to me.
Expert Verdict: When you couple the recent run of Tottenham, which has been horrific at best, with the fact that the home team in this fixture has not lost in any of the last eight, it does not add up to much of anything good for the visitors. Arsenal did lose last weekend, but that was expected to take place at Anfield against this current Liverpool side. The Gunners simply look much more composed and complete, as Spurs are much too worried about the services of one man, whom they are too dependent upon and will be taken advantage of.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Arsenal vs Tottenham Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.