Premier League 2019 : Arsenal Vs Aston Villa Betting Tips & Predictions
- Aston Villa-7.50
Who will win? – Arsenal
- Top Goal Scorer –Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang,Nicholas Pepe,Wesley
- Total Goals –2-0
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet €25 Get €25 Free Bet
100% FREEBET BONUS ON FIRST BET UP TO €100
100% Sports Welcome Bonus + 10% Cashback
GET UP TO £50 IN REAL CASH
Head to Head
- Arsenal have won six consecutive league and cup games against Aston Villa, keeping a clean sheet in each of the last five.
- Villa have won three Premier League away games at Arsenal, a tally exceeded only by Manchester United and Chelsea (both have four victories).
- Arsenal have won ten of the last twelve meetings between the two sides.
- The first ever meetings between the two saw Woolwich Arsenal win 1-0 in a 1904 League Division One contest.
- Arsenal are currently seventh in the table with no win in their last three Premier League games.
- The Gunners sit sixth in the Premier League statistics for goals scored, passes made and clean sheets.
Arsenal Vs Aston Villa Odds
- Arsenal are odds-on favourites to win at home to Aston Villa, with Ladbrokes offering 4/9 on a home win.
- The Gunners kept a clean sheet in mid-week, and with Villa goalless in their last two games you can bet against both teams to score at a generous 11/8 with Betfair.
- Arsenal to win to nil will return 7/4 with both Bet365 and Ladbrokes.
- At the other end, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is clearly the key man and in good form too. He is 7/10 with Ladbrokes to score at any time.
Arsenal Vs Aston Villa : Betting Preview & Tip
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was among the goalscorers – his fourth in three games and sixth of the season in total – to continue his good form.He will be the dangerman for the hosts, and if Arsenal can get a foothold in the game they then need to prove they have learned the lessons of blowing their 2-0 lead at Watford last time out.
- Villa’s own attacking form is less spectacular – no goals in their last two games proving that – but Arsenal’s defence is on the ropes after a run of poor performances.That will be the key battle – if Wesley can get at the centre-backs, and get on the scoresheet, Aston Villa have got a chance.
Expert Verdict: After a wobble in their league form already, Arsenal got back to winning ways with a 3-0 away win against Eintracht Frankfurt in mid-week. Buoyed by that win, they now host newly-promoted Aston Villa and will look to get back to winning ways in the league too.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Arsenal Vs Aston Villa Betting Tips & Predictions
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.