West Indies Vs India 2nd ODI Match Preview Research & Analysis
- West Indies and India will try again to kick-off their ODI series after rain restricted the first game to just 13 overs of the West Indian innings.
- It is both sides’ first ODI matches since the conclusion of the 2019 Cricket World Cup, though India won the T20i series that preceded this 3-0.
- At the World Cup, India beat West Indies by 125 runs. Virat Kohli (72) and MS Dhoni (56*) hit half-centuries in a total of 268/7 and Mohammad Shami took 4-16 as they bowled West Indies out for 143.
West Indies Vs India –2nd ODI Match Preview
- The first ODI between the West Indies and India was washed out with just 13 overs being possible. It did not tell us much about the two teams, although, it did give us some very clear indications as to the playing eleven that is likely for the next match. Unless there has been some injury, we don’t think there will be any change in the composition of the two teams.The second ODI between West Indies and India is going to be played in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago where the weather forecast is much better. Hopefully, we will see a full 50 over contest play out.
Team News –
- MS Dhoni will miss the tour of West Indies , he is serving with the Territorial Army .
- Mohammed Shami returns to the pace attack after enjoying a successful cameo at the World Cup.
- Ravindra Jadeja played the last two games of the World Cup and he too stated this series in the team.
- Andre Russell is injured
- Other notable World Cup player missing was Oshane Thomas.
- Roston Chase, left out of the World Cup squad, came back into the team for the first game of this IND vs WI 2019 series.
The Number’s Game
Venue Stats- Average Score : 238
Player Battle (Run-Ball-Out)
Virat kohli vs Jason Holder (143-173-3)
Ravindra Jadeja vs Jason Holder (16-18-2)
Chris Gayle vs Bhuvneshwar (18-26-2)
Shimron hetmyer vs Ravindra Jadeja (69-56-2)
Jason Holder vs Bhuvneshwar (17-19-2)
Head to Head (in T20s) :Overall :
|Matches Played||IND Won||WI Won||Tie||No Result|
Read Team previews, betting odds, betting tips and predictions for West Indies Vs India 2nd ODI Match Preview Research & Analysis
Team Form in Last Five Matches
WI : L L L W L
IND : L L L W L
West Indies Probable XI – Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (WK), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Jason Holder (C), Carlos Brathwaite, F Allen, K Roach, Sheldon Cottrell.
India Probable XI – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Kedar Jadhav, R Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, M Shami, Khaleel Ahmed.
Wicket Keeper –
- Shai Hope ( 1 down, consistent performer, best batsman of WI)
- Nicolas Pooran ( 2 down, Very attacking batsman, in good form from the t20 blast, century in WC)
- Rishabh Pant( Middle order, hard hitting batsman, Can change match within few balls, 65 in last t20 game)
- Virat Kohli ( 1 down, 443 runs this WC, best batsman in world, 59 in last t20 game)
- Rohit Sharma (Opener, No intro needed, 5 tons and 648 runs this WC)
- Shikhar Dhawan ( Opener, back after injury, 100 against Australia in WC)
- S Hetmyer ( Middle order, 6 hitting machine, Hit or miss player)
- E Lewis ( Opener, Attacking batsman, hit or miss, 40 in last game)
- Shreyas Iyer( Middle order, technically very strong)
- Jason Holder ( Lower Middle order + full time pacer)
- Carlos Brathwaite ( Late hitting + wicket taking bowler, 100 against Kiwis this WC, bowled in death in WC )
- R Jadeja ( Power hitter + left arm orthodox, tight line and length)
- M Shami ( Pacer, wicket taking bowler, 14 wickets in just 4 games in WC)
- S Cottrell ( Left arm pacer, relies on swing, 12 wickets this WC2019)
- K Yadav ( Left arm Leg spinner, best spinner in team currently, 1 wicket last game)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar ( Pacer, Will bowl in death, best bowler of India)
- Navdeep Saini( Pacer, very high pace around 150,5-fer against WI A recently, 5 wickets in last series)
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.