West Indies Vs India 1st T20 Match Preview Research & Analysis
- India starts their Windies tour with the 3 Match T20I series. The first match of the T20I series will be played on Saturday, 3rd August 2019 at Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, in Florida. India will face a tough competition against the two times
The biggest blow for Team India will be that the audience will be left to witness a match without MS Dhoni on the field. MS has been a guiding mentor and is also the senior-most member of the team.
- Every T20 match from here on in is going to be important. There is a World T20 around the corner in 2020 to be held in Australia and then another one in 2021 to be held in India. West Indies is the current T20 World Cup champion while India is one of the highest-ranked teams around as well.
- There are going to be some new faces that will get a run in the Indian side but most of the big boys have turned up for this series. The West Indies has also re-integrated most of its T20 stars into the national side and is going to be very hard to beat.
- West Indies is at full strength with players like Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard, and Sunil Narine in the team
- India has some very good players but has a lot of selection issues to answer
- West Indies has more six-hitting power than India and that could make the difference
Team News –
- MS Dhoni will miss the tour of West Indies , he is serving with the Territorial Army .
- Rishabh Pant will be behind the stumps.
- Shikhar Dhawan is fit again and he will open with Rohit.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya are being rested for the limited-overs matches.
- Navdeep Saini. Washington Sunder and Deepak Chahar have been recalled to the T20 squad
- Sunil Narine and Kieron Pollard have been recalled to West Indies’ T20i squad.
- Chris Gayle will not play as he is Playing in Global T20 Canada.
- Uncapped wicket-keeper-batsman Anthony Bramble is in the squad but likely to play second fiddle to Nicholas Pooran.
- Andree Russell is ruled out of 1st 2 games.
The Number’s Game
Player Battle (Run-Ball-Out)
Rohit sharma vs Keemo Paul(15-13-1)
Shikhar dhawan vs Oshane Thomas (43-31-1)
Rishabh Pant vs Keemo Paul(7-7-1)
Lokesh Rahul vs Oshane Thomas (7-8-1)
Virat kohli vs Andre Russell (33-15-1)
Evin Lewis vs Ravindra Jadeja (47-21-1)
Shimron hetmyer vs Khaleel Ahmed(17-9-1)
Andre Russell vs Bhuvneshwar kumar (9-6-1)
Head to Head (in T20s) :Overall :
|Matches Played||IND Won||WI Won||Tie||No Result|
Read Team previews, betting odds, betting tips and predictions for West Indies Vs India 1st T20 Match Preview Research & Analysis
Team Form in Last Five Matches
India :- L L L W L
West Indies Probable XI –
Evin Lewis, John Campbell/S Narine, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (WK), Kieron Pollard, Rovman Powell/Keemo Paul, Carlos Brathwaite (C), Sunil Narine, Khary Pierre, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas
India Probable XI –
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Navdeep Saini, Khaleel Ahmed
Wicket Keeper –
- N. Pooran (1 down, Very attacking batsman, in good form from the T20 blast)
- R. Pant (Middle order, Hard hitting batsman, Can change match within few balls)
- VK ( 1 down, 443 runs this WC, can demote himself for KL)
- Rohit Sharma (Opener, No intro needed, 5 tons this WC, highest run getter in t20 cricket, Must have)
- SD ( Opener, back after injury, 100 against Australia in WC)
- S Hetmyer ( Middle order, 6 hitting machine, 75 in Last IPL game)
- KL ( Middle order, very attacking batsman, 40+ average in t20 cricket, 100 against WI last series)
- K Pollard ( Middle order, Hard hitter, good form from GLT20)
ALL ROUNDERS –
- C Brathwaite ( Late hitting + wicket taking bowler, 100 against Kiwis this WC)
- Krunal Pandya ( Lower Middle order + left arm orthodox, very economical bowling, 5-fer against WI-A recently)
- S Narine ( Mystery spinner + attacking batsman, can also open)
- S Cottrell ( Left arm pacer, relies on swing, 12 wickets this WC2019
- Bhuvi( Pacer, Will bowl in death)
- Rahul Chahar ( Leggie, can make his debut today, 13 wickets in IPL 2019)
- K Pierre( Left arm orthodox, known for tight line and lenght)
- N Saini( Pacer, very high pace around 150,5-fer against WI A recently)
- K Paul( Pacer, known for variations, death overs bowler)
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.