USA Women’s Vs Netherlands Women’s | FINAL | 2019 FIFA
- USA-W is the team to beat in this tournament and have been playing fluid football. They have looked like a team that can always score out of anywhere and at any situation. They have been thoroughly dominant.
- The USA-W team are likely to retain the same team with Morgan Heath and Rapinoe starting in the front 3 forming a potent threat at all times in open play and through Set pieces
- Naeher will start in Goal for USA-W and will be shielded by a defense that has players of the caliber of O’Hara, Dahlkemper and Sauerbrunn
- Netherlands have had great success with their current lineup and are therefore highly unlikely to make any changes for the all important final. The only spot in contention will be that of the third striker along wih Miedma and Martens. It could be either Beerenstyne or Sanden who starts this game
- They have opted very successfully for a 4-3-3 setup with Spitse and De donk have been at the heart of the midfield providing able support to the strikers
- Netherlands are up against the Tournament favourites and they will have to take the game deep to expect a win in this game
USA Women vs Netherlands Women Lineup:
- Defenders:O Hara, Dahlkemper, Sauerbrunn, Dunn
- Midfielders:Horan, Ertz, Mewis
- Forwards:Heath, Rapinoe, Morgan
- Goalkeeper:van Veenendaal
- Defenders:van Lunteren, van der Gragt, Bloodworth, van Dongen
- Midfielders:Groenen, van de Donk, Spitse
- Forwards:Beerensteyn, Martens, Miedema
The final of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 is finally here, and it will see defending champions USA take on Netherlands on Sunday.
Netherlands Women are the European champions and have made an incredible impact in this tournament. They are playing fantastic football, and have their way to the final without losing a single game. The team cannot be underestimated at all as they truly have some of the best players in the world at their disposal.
Meanwhile, USA Women have been as good as one can be. They are a brilliant footballing side, and every single one of their players has stepped up from time to time to deliver the goods. They are looking to win yet another FIFA Women’s World Cup title, and cement their legacy as the greatest female footballing side that was ever formed.
Read Team previews, Betting odds, betting tips and predictions for USA Women’s Vs Netherlands Women’s | FINAL | 2019 FIFA
USA Women’s Vs Netherlands Women’s | FINAL | 2019 FIFA : Key Players
Top Goalscorers: Rapinoe, Morgan, Mewis, lloyd
Top assists: Rapinoe, Mewis, Davidson
X factor star – Sam Mewin
Top Goalscorers: Miedema, L.Martens
Top Assists: Sanden, Beerensteyn, Spitse, Lunteren,
X factor star – Vivana Miedema
Head to Head Record:
Netherlands-W – 0
USA-W – 1
Draws – 0
Women’s World Cup final stats
- USA have reached the Women’s World Cup final for the fifth time, at least two more final appearances than any other nation (Germany, 3).
- USA are looking to retain the Women’s World Cup, having won it in 2015 against Japan; only one other nation has won back-to-back titles – Germany in 2003 and 2007.
- Netherlands are the eighth different team to participate in the Women’s World Cup final – the only European nations to win the trophy are Germany (2003 & 2007) and Norway (1995).
- USA are unbeaten in 16 Women’s World Cup matches (W13 D3), winning the last 11 in a row. No side in FIFA World Cup history has embarked upon a longer winning run than USA’s current streak of 11 (level with Brazil’s men between 2002 & 2006).
- Netherlands have gone 10 games unbeaten in all competitions (W9 D1), conceding just four goals in the process. The Dutch have won their last nine games in a row.
- In all competitions, USA have lost just one of their last 44 matches (W38 D5 L1), a 1-3 defeat to France in January 2019.
- Netherlands’ Vivianne Miedema (32) has had a hand in the most shots at the 2019 Women’s World Cup, attempting 24 shots (3 goals) and creating eight goal-scoring chances (0 assists)
Current FIFA Ranking
USA : 1
Netherlands : 8