- Date: Sunday, June 23
- Time: 17:30pm
- Location: Stade du Hainaut, Valenciennes, France.
- TV channel: Fox and Telemundo
⦁ No changes in the starting lineup are expected for this game.
⦁ Everybody is available for the team.
⦁ Annette Ngo Ndom will be the goalkeeper for Cameroon Women.
⦁ Fran Kirby will be coming back in the starting XI for this fixture.
⦁ Nobody is missing for England Women.
⦁ Karen Bardlsey will be the safety net for the backline.
Cameroon Women v England Women Lineup:
Cameroon Women –
Ngo Ndom (GK), Leuko, Augustine Ejangue / Aurelle Awona, Manie, Meffometou, Yango, Menene, Feudjio, Akaba, Madeleine Ngono Mani, Gabrielle Aboudi Onguene
Carly Telford / Karen Bardsley (GK), Lucy Bronze, Steph Houghton, Abbie McManus / Millie Bright, Alex Greenwood, Keira Walsh, Nikita Parris, Fran Kirby, Jill Scott, Beth Mead, Ellen White / Jodie Taylor
- England recorded three wins out of three as they topped the Group D ahead of Japan, Argentina and the first-timer Scotland.
- Two close wins in the opening games against Scotland and Argentinarespectively, left a lot to be desired from the team considered as one of the early favourites to lift the coveted trophy.
- Japan were their biggest threat in the group and that’s where Phil Neville’s team produced their best display of the competition, winning 2-0 against the 2011 champions.
- Cameroon managed to qualify despite finishing 3rd in group E with just one win and a negative goal difference.
- But they were one of the best third-placed teams in the tournament, so they are in the knockout rounds on merit.
Cameroon Women :
Yango, Onguene, Ndoumbouk
Carney, White, Taylor
X-Factor Star: Fran Kirby (0 goals and 1 assist)
Stats & Facts :
CMR-W vs ENG-W recent form (Last six matches)
Cameroon Women – W L L L W L
England Women – W W W L W D
CMR-W vs ENG-W Head to head
Cameroon Women Won – 0
England Women Won – 1
Drawn – 0
Cameroon vs England prediction
England Women are the better side in this contest and we see them coming out top as winners.