Wolves vs Chelsea Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Match Info: Wolves vs Chelsea
Date : Saturday 14 September
Kick-off time: 3.00pm BST
Referee: Graham Scott
TV: Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD
Live Stream: BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app (Sky Go is also available on PC, mobile & tablets)
India: Hotstar, Star Sports
League: Premier League
Match Preview :
Neither of these teams has started the 2019-20 season how they would have liked to, but Chelsea are backed to start lifting themselves up the Premier League table by winning at Molineux.
Both clubs secured top-seven finishes last term and yet they have just spent the first international break of this campaign in the bottom half, with only one victory in eight domestic matches between them.
That success went to Chelsea, 3-2 at Norwich, but otherwise their new manager Frank Lampard has been suffering from the effects of the club’s transfer ban and his young team has struggled to carve out results, last time out blowing a 2-0 lead to draw at home to newly-promoted Sheffield United.
Wolves, meanwhile, have been paying the price like several of their predecessors who have had to contest the Europa League qualifiers, which they entered in July.
- The last two matches had goals from both teams.
- Nine of the former eleven wins went to Chelsea.
- Only once have the guests failed to find the back of the net at this stadium, in the previous 16 years.
- Wolves conceded twice or more in four of the former six match-ups at home.
Wolves vs Chelsea Stats
- Only one of the last 14 league and cup matches between these clubs has ended as a draw
- Chelsea have won six of their latest nine away games against Wolves
- Both teams have scored in all of Wolves’ last five matches
- Willy Boly is suspended after his red card in the 3-2 loss at Everton and with Romain Saiss a doubt, Jesus Vallejo is in line to make his first league start for Wolves.
- Matt Doherty remains out for the home side, which should see Adama Traore feature on the right.
- Joao Moutinho and Diogo Jota, who both came off the bench at Goodison Park, could start here.
- Emerson sustained a knock while on international duty with Italy and will be assessed, with Marcos Alonso expected to start if his teammate is ruled out.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Reece James and Callum Hudson-Odoi all miss out, however, better news sees N’Golo Kante, Pedro and Antonio Rudiger all closing in on a return to fitness.
- Mateo Kovacic is a doubt with an Achilles problem, but is expected to be fit enough to start, while Andreas Christensen may return to the starting XI at Fikayo Tomori’s expense.
Wolverhampton Wanderers likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Rui Patricio
- Defenders:Ryan Bennett, Conor Coady, Vallejo
- Midfielders:Adama Traore, Leander Dendoncker, Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Jonny Castro
- Forwards:Raul Jimenez, Patrick Cutrone
Chelsea likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Kepa Arrizabalaga
- Defenders:Cesar Azpilicueta, Kurt Zouma, Fikayo Tomori, Emerson
- Defensive Midfielders:N Golo Kante, Jorginho
- Attacking Midfielders:Mason Mount, Ross Barkley, Christian Pulisic
- Forwards:Tammy Abraham
|Wolves are undefeated in their last 10 home matches (Premier League).|
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wolves‘s last 3 home games (Premier League).|
- Wolverhampton Wanderers have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
- Chelsea FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Wolverhampton Wanderers (in all competitions).
- Wolverhampton Wanderers haven’t lost in any of their last 16 home matches.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers scores 0.8 goals in a match against Chelsea FC and Chelsea FC scores 2.4 goals against Wolverhampton Wanderers (on average).
- Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Chelsea FC is 0.8.
- During the last 6 meetings with Wolverhampton Wanderers playing at home, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 2 times, there have been 0 draws while Chelsea FC have won 4 times. The goal difference is 12-4 in favour of Chelsea FC.
- The most common result of matches between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Chelsea FC is 0-2. 3 matches have ended with this result.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Wolves vs Chelsea Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.