Watford Vs Arsenal Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel
Match Info: Watford Vs Arsenal
Venue: Vicarage Road
Date : Sunday September 15 2019
Kick-off time: 4.30pm BST
Referee: Anthony Taylor
TV: Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD
Live Stream: BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app (Sky Go is also available on PC, mobile & tablets)
India: Hotstar, Star Sports
Odds: Watford: 14/5,Draw: 14/5,Arsenal : 91/100
League: Premier League
Match Preview :
Club football returns after the two weeks international break and in the Premier League, Arsenal will visit to Watford for their fifth match of this season. Arsenal’s campaign began with two back to back wins against Newcastle and Burnley FC. In the third match they suffered a big 3-1 loss at the hands of Liverpool and the North London derby against Tottenham hotspur ended in a 2-2 draw and now they will look to return to winning ways against Watford who have lost three of the four matches and and are at bottom of the points table.
Watford wins: 10
Arsenal wins: 13
Watford vs Arsenal Stats
- None of the last 21 league and cup matches between these clubs has ended as a draw
- Arsenal have won six of their latest seven away games against Watford
- The Gunners have kept a clean sheet in only one of their last 12 matches
Arsenal have kept three consecutive clean sheets in a row against the Hornets, all three of which resulted in victories.
- Watford relieved Javi Gracia of his duties during the domestic hiatus and replaced the Spaniard with former boss Quique Sanchez Flores.
- Sanchez Flores largely deployed a 4-4-2 setup during his sole season at the Vicarage Road helm and may revert to that here, with Will Hughes starting from the left to bulk out the midfield if need be.
- However, he is without Troy Deeney and Craig Cathcart, while Etienne Capoue is a doubt through illness.
- Former Arsenal man Danny Welbeck may start from the bench.
- Hector Bellerin, Konstantinos Mavropanos and Kieran Tierney miss out for Arsenal.
- Granit Xhaka should feature alongside Matteo Guendouzi at the base of midfield, while Dani Ceballos is expected to return to the side having started the 2-2 draw with Tottenham from the bench.
- With Alexandre Lacazette sidelined, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is expected to lead the line.
Watford likely XI
- Defenders:Dawson, Kabasele, Cathcart
- Midfielders:Janmaat, Doucoure, Cleverley, Femenia
- Forwards:Hughes, Pereyra, Deulofeu
Arsenal likely XI
- Defenders:Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, David Luiz, Kolasinac
- Midfielders:Ceballos, Guendouzi, Ozil
- Forwards:Pepe, Aubameyang, Lacazette
|Watford have lost their last 4 home matches (Premier League).|
|Watford have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 home matches (Premier League).|
|Arsenal have won 6 of their last 7 away matches against Watford in all competitions.|
|Arsenal have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches against Watford in all competitions.|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Watford‘s last 4 home games (Premier League).|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal‘s last 3 games (Premier League).|
- Watford are at 11/4, a draw is at 11/4, and Arsenal are at 19/20.
- Watford made the decision to change managers last week due to the fact that they are one of just two teams in the division to have gone four weeks without a win so far. They are bottom of the table on just one point, though they did get it last time out against Newcastle. With Flores back in control, they will hope they have made the right move and will get that new manager ‘bump’ that we are accustomed to seeing. Even if it’s going to be a very tough task against one of the bigger teams in the division.
- Arsenal will begin the weekend in fifth place on seven points so far. They have two wins, a loss, and a draw, which doesn’t look too bad, but they have not won any of their last two. They lost at Liverpool, to no real surprise and they then got a draw with Tottenham having fallen behind. The way they battled back showed they have that extra grit to them, and it bodes well for the future of their side. With that being said ,they still have to prove they have what it takes to hold their nerve away from home.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Watford Vs Arsenal Preview Team News Live Stream & TV Channel
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.