Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace Preview,Team News,Live Stream
Match Info: Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Date : Saturday 14 September
Kick-off time: 3.00pm BST
Referee: Craig Pawson
TV: Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD
Live Stream: BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app (Sky Go is also available on PC, mobile & tablets)
India: Hotstar, Star Sports
Odds: Tottenham: 7/20,Draw: 4/1,Palace:33/4
League: Premier League
Match Preview :
Crystal Palace find themselves in the lofty heights of fourth position in the Premier League table, but look likely to drop significantly this weekend following a defeat to Tottenham.
The Eagles have been defensively resilient at the start of the 2019-20 season, conceding only two goals in their first five league and cup games and pulling off contrasting victories away to Manchester United and at home to Aston Villa.
We say ‘contrasting’ because Palace rode their luck at Old Trafford, where they were much more clinical than their opponents, whereas at home to Villa they were by far the better side and probably deserved to win more emphatically than 1-0 with a Jordan Ayew goal.
Tottenham, meanwhile, have got two of their most difficult away tests over with, drawing 2-2 at both Manchester City and Arsenal, while the transfer window has closed and Christian Eriksen remains at the club, which must be a big relief to manager Mauricio Pochettino.
Total Matches: 40
Tottenham Hotspur wins: 23
Crystal Palace wins: 6
Last Matches of Tottenham:
|2019-09-01||ARSENAL – TOTTENHAM||2-2|
|2019-08-25||TOTTENHAM – NEWCASTLE||0-1|
|2019-08-17||MANCHESTER CITY – TOTTENHAM||2-2|
|2019-08-10||TOTTENHAM – ASTON VILLA||3-1|
Last Matches of Crystal Palace :
|2019-08-31||CRYSTAL PALACE – ASTON VILLA||1-0|
|2019-08-24||MANCHESTER UTD – CRYSTAL PALACE||1-2|
|2019-08-18||SHEFFIELD UTD – CRYSTAL PALACE||1-0|
|2019-08-10||CRYSTAL PALACE – EVERTON||0-0|
- Tottenham have been rocked by the news that summer arrival Giovani Lo Celso is out until the end of October with a hip problem and joins compatriot Juan Fouth on the sidelines.
- Kyle Walker-Peters will be assessed closer to kick off, as will Davinson Sanchez after he sustained an ankle knock.
- Eric Dier and Tanguy Ndombele are doubts and their fitness will be monitored,
- After a slow start, Palace have hit back with wins over Man Utd and Aston Villa as they sit in fourth coming into this round of matches.
- Roy Hodgson has a question mark over Martin Kelly’s fitness after he was forced off injured against Villa so Sakho may return to the team.
- That will likely be the only change otherwise as Hodgson will reward his men with an unchanged team after their back-to-back victories.
Tottenham Hotspur likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Hugo Lloris
- Defenders:Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Danny Rose
- Defensive Midfielders:Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko
- Attacking Midfielders:Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen, Son Heung-Min
- Forwards:Harry Kane
Crystal Palace likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Vicente Guaita
- Defenders:James Ward, James Tomkins, Gary Cahill, Patrick van Aanholt
- Midfielders:James McArthur, Luka Milivojevic, Cheikh Kouyate
- Forwards:Wilfried Zaha, Jordan Ayew, Andros Townsend
- Tottenham Hotspur have been unconvincing at best so far this season. They rescued a win and a draw despite trailing against both Aston Villa and Manchester City respectively, and then lost to Newcastle before surrendering a 2-0 lead against Arsenal.So Spurs need to get back on track and the home game against Crystal Palace is a big opportunity to do just that.
- Crystal Palace, for their part, have caused problems for the big teams before – most recently, of course, winning 2-1 at Old Trafford.But Tottenham are streets ahead of Manchester United at the moment – even if the current Premier League table does not reflect that.
- Harry Kane has already been in the goals, Christian Eriksen staying is a huge bonus and then players like Son Heung-Min will contribute plenty too.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace Preview,Team News,Live Stream
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.