Manchester United vs Liverpool Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Manchester United vs Liverpool|
|Date:||Sunday October 20 2019|
|Kick-off time:||4.30pm BST|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Man United-4.35,Draw-3.90,Liverpool– 1.71|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
The international break is over and professional soccer is underway.Two of England’s most successful football clubs go head-to-head in the Premier League as Manchester United welcome Liverpool. The Reds couldn’t have had a much more exciting finish to their last match, as James Milner’s stop-time penalty secured a 2-1 victory over Leicester at Anfield. This seemed like a huge moment in Liverpool’s season, especially considering that Man City had endured a surprise home defeat to Wolves the next day. The difference is now eight points, but the men of Jurgen Klopp have had to remain steadfast in their search for the first league title since 1990.
Winning for Manchester United is a must, in order to ease the tension when Solsjkaer’s team finds itself down in 12th position.
Total Matches: 172
Manchester United Wins: 68
Liverpool wins: 56
Manchester United vs Liverpool Stats
- Five of the last seven games between the two competitors ended either 0-0 or 1-1.
- After only eight league games played this season, Manchester United is already 15 points behind Liverpool. By the time they face United at Old Trafford.
- Liverpool’s advantage at the top of the Premier League could be down to five points. Jurgen Klopp’s side has this season’s (W8) league record of 100 percent.
- For most consecutive victories, Liverpool will be equal to the Premier League record, 18 if they win this match
- Paul Pogba and David De Gea were omitted as reported by the manager due to injuries.
- Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Diego Dalot have been gone for a long time.
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Anthony Martial are hopeful that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be back on the teamsheet.
- Victor Lindelof has recovered from a back injury and is looking forward to recovering his starting berth for the home side in the center-back.
- Tuanzebe for a center defense position. Harry Maguire remains a defensive constant while Ashley Young may occupy the wing-back.
- During the international break, Daniel James suffered a head injury for Wales and may need treatment from United’s medical staff before the game on Sunday.
- The big news for Liverpool is that after missing the last 11 games for Liverpool due to injury, Alisson is ready to make his return. Despite the good success of Adrian, Alisson is predicted in the start XI right back here.
- Because of injuries, Nathaniel Clyne and Xherdan Shaqiri sit on the sidelines.
- Joel Matip is also back in full training and should be fine to start at Old Trafford, while Trent Alexander-Arnold was an unused substitute in both of England’s matches during the break and will be fresh here.
- Mohamed Salah escaped serious injury in Liverpool’s win over Leicester before the international break but is still rated as a doubt heading into Sunday’s match.
- Since revealing derogatory language about Harry Kane in a clip from June, Harvey Elliott has been banned from all domestic club football for 14 days.He wouldn’t have featured here anyway.
Manchester United Playing XI
Goalkeeper: Sergio Romero
Defenders: Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw
Midfielders: Jesse Lingard, Fred, Scott McTominay
Forwards: Daniel James, Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial
Liverpool Playing XI
Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk, Andrew Robertson
Midfielders:Jordan Henderson, Fabinho, Georginio Wijnaldum
Forwards: Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd‘s last 5 games (Premier League).|
|Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in 10 of their last 11 matches (Premier League).|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Liverpool‘s last 8 games (Premier League).|
|Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 16 of their last 17 matches (Premier League).|
|Liverpool have won their last 17 matches (Premier League).|
- There’s nothing Manchester United fans will want more than to put an end to the 100% history of Liverpool – and that may well occur in what’s sure to be a fiery affair.
- There’s nothing Manchester United fans want more than putting an end to Liverpool’s 100 percent record – and that may well happen in what’s certain to be a fiery affair.
- Many Experts expect Liverpool to have a riot in this one but this fixture pays no attention to the formbook and is not always filled with goals either.
- Manchester United are in very Poor form and just two points above the relegation zone. Injuries against Paul Pogba and David de Gea just add to their hurts, too.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Manchester United vs Liverpool Preview Team News Live Stream
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.