Manchester United vs Chelsea Team News, Preview & Prediction
Match Info: CHE vs MUN Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Chelsea vs Manchester United
Venue: Old Trafford
Date & Time: 11th August 2019, 9:00 PM
League: Premier League
Match Preview :
Chelsea have managed to arrive Christian Pulisic and Mateo Kovacic, who were already committed to the Blues since last summer. However, the London based club still have issues in the squad.
On the other hand, Manchester United after facing a humiliating sixth spot in the Premier League last summer have tried to pull themselves up by making good signings in Daniel James, Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
With the signings of Maguire and Wan-Bissaka, the Red Devils have covered their weaknesses, and Wan-Bissaka also has been impressive for Manchester United during the pre-season tour.
Thus, for the game, Manchester United seem more positive and in flow, with Ole Solskjaer’s tactics are working right in past few matches. Whereas, Chelsea’s newly appointed manager is yet to make his Premier League debut as a manager.
So far, Lampard’s tactics with Chelsea haven’t been clear, and it is not sure whether the former English International will continue with the same strategy, he used at Derby.
MUN vs CHE recent form (Last six matches)
Chelsea FC – W W W W D L
Manchester United– W W W L D W
Team News :
Manchester United –
- Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial and Marouane Fellaini remain doubtful to play this game because of their terrible form
- David De Gea will start in front of the goal for the Red Devils
- Eric Bailly may partner up with Chris Smalling and Phil Jones in the line of defense
- David Luiz, Ethan Ampdau and Emerson have been ruled out by The Blues because of their injury concerns.
- Willy Caballero may be replaced by Thibaut Courtois even though he is the one who has saved many goals that helped his team reach the FA Cup final
- Either Alvaro Morata or Oliver Giroud will get a starting berth in the front
- Willian remains doubtful to play this game
Manchester United Probable XI
- Goalkeeper:de Gea
- Defenders:Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Rojo, Shaw
- Midfielders:Pogba, McTominay, Matic, Lingard
- Forwards:Rashford, Martial
Chelsea Probable XI
- Defenders:Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson
- Midfielders:Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic
- Forwards:Pedro, Pulisic, Giroud
KEY STATISTICS –
- The 28-year-old Belgium Eden Hazard Midfielder played 16 games and score 37 points.
- The 32- year-old Spain Forwarder Pedro was played 8 games with scoring 31 points.
- The 26-year-old midfielder Paul Pogba was played 13 matches and score 35 points.
- The 26-year-old Romelu Lukaku has Forwarder was played 12 matches and score 32 points.
- The 21-year-old Forward Marcus Rashford was played 10 matches with 33 points.
Last Five Games of CHE:
D MGB 2-2 CHE
W RBS 3-5 CHE
W REA 3-4 CHE
W BAR 1-2 CHE
L KAW 1-0 CHE
Last Five Games of MUN:
W MUN 2-2 MIL
W KRI 0-1 MUN
W TOT 1-2 MUN
W MUN 1-0 INT
W MUN 4-0 LEE
Head to Head Record:
MUN 1-1 CHE
CHE 0-2 MUN
CHE 2-2 MUN
CHE 1-0 MUN
MUN 2-1 CHE
Paul Pogba ( 13 goals and Nine assists) | Marcus Rashford: (10 goals and six assists)
X-Factor: Daniel James: ( 4 goals and seven assists)
Tammy Abraham ( 26 goals and three assists) | Pedro ( 8 goals and 2 assists)
X-Factor: Christian Pulisic: ( Four goals and four assists)