Manchester United Vs Arsenal Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Manchester United Vs Arsenal|
|Date:||Monday September 30 2019|
|Kick-off time:||8.00pm BST|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Man Utd: 29/20,Draw:12/5,Arsenal:37/20|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Manchester United take on Arsenal on Monday night in a huge Premier League encounter.The Red Devils will be desperate to get three points on the board after just two wins from their six games so far.
Pressure on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has turned up a notch after they edged out League One outfit Rochdale on penalties in the Carabao Cup last week.
Meanwhile, Arsenal could move up to third in the table if they win at Old Trafford
Last Matches of Man Utd:
|2019-09-22||WEST HAM – MAN UTD||2-0|
|2019-09-14||MAN UTD – LEICESTER CITY||1-0|
|2019-08-31||SOUTHAMPTON – MAN UTD||1-1|
|2019-08-24||MAN UTD – CRYSTAL PALACE||1-2|
|2019-08-19||WOLVES – MAN UTD||1-1|
|2019-08-11||MAN UTD – CHELSEA||4-0|
Last Matches of Arsenal :
|2019-09-22||ARSENAL – ASTON VILLA||3-2|
|2019-09-15||WATFORD – ARSENAL||2-2|
|2019-09-01||ARSENAL – TOTTENHAM||2-2|
|2019-08-24||LIVERPOOL – ARSENAL||3-1|
|2019-08-17||ARSENAL – BURNLEY||2-1|
|2019-08-11||NEWCASTLE – ARSENAL||0-1|
Manchester United Vs Arsenal
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 12 Premier League matches at home to Arsenal
- Both teams have scored in nine of the latest 12 league and cup games between these clubs
- Arsenal have lost only two of their last 13 matches
- Paul Pogba is in Manchester United’s squad to face Arsenal after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer revealed on Friday the midfielder is a doubt with a swollen ankle.
- Marcus Rashford has also made the squad despite suffering a groin injury in Manchester United’s last Premier League game. It would be a surprise if he recovered quickly enough to start, however.
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka was not pictured with the squad ahead of Monday’s match at Old Trafford, raising fears he will not feature. Luke Shaw has only just returned to training after a hamstring injury, so Ashley Young may be required at right-back with Marcos Rojo on the left.
- Axel Tuanzebe captained United in midweek and should now seriously be considered for a start ahead of Victor Lindelof, who has not played well this season.
- Juan Mata and Jesse Lingard are in competition for a starting berth on Monday night.
- Hector Bellerin and Kieran Tierney both made their comebacks from injury in midweek, with the latter making his Arsenal debut. It has already been confirmed Bellerin won’t feature on Monday, while it may also come too soon for Tierney to start successive matches. The same is true in the case of Rob Holding.
- Unai Emery made wholesale changes in Arsenal’s 5-0 win over Nottingham Forest in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night but will revert to his usual starting XI here.
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles is available again after serving a one-match ban in midweek, but faces competition for a starting berth from Calum Chambers, who has impressed in recent outings.
- Bukayo Saka and Reiss Nelson are in competition for a starting berth on the left wing with Alexandre Lacazette still unavailable.
Key Stat: If you total it up, United are just 13th in the Premier League since the permanent appointment of Solskjaer.
Manchester United likely XI
- Goalkeeper:de Gea
- Defenders:Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young
- Defensive Midfielders:McTominay, Pogba
- Attacking Midfielders:Pereira, Mata, James
Arsenal likely XI
- Defenders:Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Luiz, Kolasinac
- Defensive Midfielders:Guendouzi, Xhaka
- Attacking Midfielders:Pepe, Ceballos, Saka
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Man Utd‘s last 10 games (Premier League).|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal‘s last 5 games (Premier League).|
|Man Utd are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 home matches against Arsenal in all competitions.|
|Arsenal have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League).|
|Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).|
- Manchester United will start this round’s fixture list down in eighth place on eight points from their first six matches, hardly good enough for a team that of its size and scope, for sure. They have only one win in their last five PL matches, but their wayward run of form traces much further back than that, however. They have really been going through hardship since March, and that’s not looking like it will come to an end soon. Victory here would help, but even that wouldn’t end all of the concern.
- Arsenal, meanwhile, have a slightly better record so far, and they will come into the seventh match day in fourth place with 11 points from six matches. They have only lost one of their last five fixtures but they also have only two wins in that span, so it’s not exactly all been roses for them. Their resolve has been tested of late, and they responded in kind. They were two down against Spurs and came back to draw and they were behind and on ten men against Villa and still won. That’s impressive, to say the least.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Manchester United Vs Arsenal Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.