Manchester City Vs Wolves Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Manchester City Vs Wolves|
|Date:||Sunday, October 6, 2019|
|Kick-off time:||2:00 pm|
|Venue:||Etihad Stadium, Manchester|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Man City-1.11,Draw- 8.25,Wolves-18.00|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Manchester City will be looking to continue their winning momentum as they host a struggling Wolverhampton Wanderers at the Etihad.
City with 16 points is just five points away from Liverpool at the top, while Wolves find themselves at the 13th spot with seven points on board.
- Nine of the previous eleven wins went to the Sky Blues.
- The last time these two met in the competition, Wolves lost 3-0.
- Pep Guardiola’s men are on a four-game winning run in the Premier League.
- The Wanderers failed to score in their prior two visits to the stadium.
- Four of the preceding five PL encounters at the Etihad ended with the guests conceding thrice or more.
Last Matches of Mancity:
|2019-09-28||EVERTON – MAN CITY||1-3|
|2019-09-21||MAN CITY – WATFORD||8-0|
|2019-09-14||NORWICH – MAN CITY||3-2|
|2019-08-31||MAN CITY – BRIGHTON||4-0|
|2019-08-25||BOURNEMOUTH – MAN CITY||1-3|
|2019-08-17||MAN CITY – TOTTENHAM||2-2|
Last Matches of Wolves:
|2019-09-28||WOLVERHAMPTON – WATFORD||2-0|
|2019-09-22||CRYSTAL PALACE – WOLVERHAMPTON||1-1|
|2019-09-14||WOLVERHAMPTON – CHELSEA||2-5|
|2019-09-01||EVERTON – WOLVERHAMPTON||3-2|
|2019-08-25||WOLVERHAMPTON – BURNLEY||1-1|
|2019-08-19||WOLVERHAMPTON – MANCHESTER UTD||1-1|
Manchester City Vs Wolves Stats
- Wolverhampton come into the match after snatching a narrow 0-1 Europa League win at Besiktas with a last-gasp winner from Willy Boly
- Man City connected a five-match winning streak since the shock loss at Norwich (3-2) midway through September
- Wolves beat Man City (on penalties after a goalless draw) at Premier League Asia Trophy in July
- Kevin De Bruyne is expected to miss out once again for Manchester City after suffering a groin injury at the start of the week. Leroy Sane, John Stones and Aymeric Laporte remain sidelined.
- Benjamin Mendy and Joao Cancelo both started in the Champions League in midweek but Kyle Walker and Oleksandr Zinchenko are expected back in the team here.
- As Sergio Aguero started in the Champions League on Tuesday, Gabriel Jesus will hope to start against Wolves on Sunday.
- Ilkay Gundogan, David Silva and Bernardo Silva compete for two spots in midfield, with Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez expected to flank the lone striker.
- Diogo Jota was not risked in Thursday’s 1-0 win away to Besiktas and Nuno will hope to have him available at the Etihad.
- 19-year-old Pedro Neto made his full league debut for Wolves last weekend and he will hope to start here if Jota fails to recover in time.
- Ruben Neves will hope to earn a recall to the starting XI after being dropped in the 2-0 win over Watford last weekend.
- Romain Saïss started at centre-back over Jesus Vallejo and Ryan Bennett last weekend and is an option in their back three here.
Key Stat:Manchester City have not lost any of their 18 matches at the Etihad Stadium in 2019, winning 17 of them.
Manchester City likely XI
- Defenders:Kyle Walker, Fernandinho, Nicolas Otamendi, Oleksandr Zinchenko
- Midfielders:David Silva, Rodri, Bernardo Silva
- Forwards:Riyad Mahrez, Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling
Wolves likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Rui Patricio
- Defenders:Willy Boly, Conor Coady, Ryan Bennett
- Midfielders:Matt Doherty, Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Leander Dendoncker, Jonny Castro
- Forwards:Raul Jimenez, Patrick Cutrone
|Man City have won 19 of their last 21 matches (Premier League).|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City‘s last 8 games (Premier League).|
|Man City have scored at least 2 goals in their last 8 matches (Premier League).|
|Manchester City have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Premier League).|
|Man City are undefeated in their last 8 matches against Wolves in all competitions.|
|Wolves have failed to win 9 of their last 10 away matches (Premier League).|
- Wolves proved a tricky opponent for the top teams last season, with Manchester City just one of the sides they took points off during an impressive return to the Premier League.
- Wolves, on the other hand, have won their last two matches but against struggling opposition – and not particularly convincing when you look at the mid-week win at Besiktas too.
- They are yet to cope with the balance of Thursday-Sunday football brought on by their Europa League commitments.
- City then will look to take full advantage. They are without Kevin de Bruyne this weekend, but can bring players of the quality of Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus in if they wish to rotate their starting XI.
- Sterling’s fine goalscoring form continued last time out and the England forward will want to go into the international break with more under his belt.
- Sergio Aguero or Jesus have both been in good form up front too, while their last home league game, of course, saw them put eight past struggling Watford.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Manchester City Vs Wolves Preview Team News Live Stream
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.