Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur ,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur|
|Date:||Sunday October 27 2019|
|Kick-off time:||4.30pm GMT|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Liverpool: 1/2,Draw: 7/2,Tottenham: 21/4|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
As they play Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, Liverpool will aim to get back to winning ways in the Premier League.Last week at Manchester United, the Reds played a 1-1 draw but are still six points clear at the top of the table and picked up a nice 4-1 victory in the Champions League on Wednesday over Genk.
Tottenham have been struggling for form and consistency as they sit at the 10th spot when this game starts. However they do have the quality to upset any team on any given day. Liverpool need a win to extend their lead to 6 points yet again after their rivals Manchester city won comprehensively against Aston Villa.
Liverpool wins: 71
Tottenham wins: 42
Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur Stats
- Tottenham have won only once in their last 22 visits to Anfield
- Spurs have won just one of their latest 17 matches against Liverpool at any venue
- In seven of the last nine games between these clubs, both teams scored
- Xherdan Shaqiri and Nathaniel Clyne are injured in the game and on a rehabilitation path.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joel Matip both skipped the midweek trip to Genk, but Jurgen Klopp must offer the couple every chance to prove their health before this game.
- Naby Keita and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain were both very successful midweek in the champions league with Chamberlain scoring two daring goals making a case for him to get underway.
- Spurs miss their captain Hugo Lloris for a long time and there are doubts over Ryan Sessegnon as he still continues his rehab.
- The Front three are going to most likely be Son, Lamela and Kane although Deli Ali may also feature after his goal last week.
- Pochettino could elect to use a 4-3-3 and sit at the back at Liverpool’s home ground and look to work on the counters.
Liverpool Playing XI
Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk, Andrew Robertson
Midfielders: Georginio Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Jordan Henderson
Forwards: Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane
Tottenham Hotspur Playing XI
Goalkeeper: Paulo Gazzaniga
Defenders: Serge Aurier, Davinson Sanchez, Jan Vertonghen, Ben Davies
Midfielders: Moussa Sissoko, Tanguy NDombele, Christian Eriksen
Forwards: Heung Min-Son, Harry Kane, Dele Alli
|Tottenham have lost 8 of their last 10 away matches (Premier League).|
|Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 11 home matches (Premier League).|
|Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 6 home matches (Premier League).|
|For 8 of their last 10 games away (Premier League), Tottenham have lost at least 2 goals.|
|Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches against Tottenham in all competitions.|
- Sadio Mane has also returned to setting goals, and Liverpool would hope to start off that in an environment that they have controlled in recent years.
- Tottenham were in very poor form as well, which for the Reds ‘ rivals did not bode well.
- Mohamed Salah had more target shots (11) in the Premier League this year than any other Liverpool player.
- Last weekend, a late goal saved a point against Watford that failed to convince anyone that Tottenham were back on track, but it gave them at least a platform to build on.
- Last year’s Champions League final win was their third in a row against Tottenham Hotspur, having previously won both league games 2-0. Only once in their last 15 tries, Spurs beat them and also have a miserable record in Anfield.
- On too many occasions at Anfield, Liverpool was too good for Tottenham not to help them in this match. The champions of the league should be winning.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur Team New Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.