Liverpool Vs Leicester City Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Liverpool Vs Leicester City|
|Date:||Sat, October 5, 2019|
|Kick-off time:||3.00pm BST|
|Venue:||Amex Stadium, Brighton|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Liverpool-265,Draw- +390,Leicester- +750|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Liverpool return to Premier League action on Saturday, this time welcoming an in-form Leicester City to Anfield.
The Reds survived a major scare in midweek, as they let a three-goal lead slip to Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League. However, Mohamed Salah was able to restore the home side’s lead and ensure that Jurgen Klopp and his men claimed all three points in a pulsating encounter.
In the Premier League, Liverpool currently top the pile having won all of their opening seven matches and hold a five-point lead over second-placed Manchester City. Their last match was a tense affair, but a Georginio Wijnaldum strike (and Dean Henderson spill) was enough on that occasion to see the Reds pick up all three points.
Leicester, meanwhile, have made a strong start to the new campaign and appear the most likely of any team to gatecrash the ‘top six’ party this term. Brendan Rodgers’ men stormed to victory last time out with a 5-0 drubbing of Newcastle United, moving the Foxes up into third place in the table.
Total Matches played: 112
Liverpool wins: 48
Leicester wins: 39
Last Matches of Liverpool:
|2019-09-28||SHEFFIELD UTD – LIVERPOOL||0-1|
|2019-09-22||CHELSEA – LIVERPOOL||1-2|
|2019-09-14||LIVERPOOL – NEWCASTLE||3-1|
|2019-08-31||BURNLEY – LIVERPOOL||0-3|
|2019-08-24||LIVERPOOL – ARSENAL||3-1|
|2019-08-17||SOUTHAMPTON – LIVERPOOL||1-2|
Last Matches of Leicester :
|2019-09-29||LEICESTER – NEWCASTLE||5-0|
|2019-09-21||LEICESTER – TOTTENHAM||2-1|
|2019-09-14||MANCHESTER UTD – LEICESTER||1-0|
|2019-08-31||LEICESTER – BOURNEMOUTH||3-1|
|2019-08-24||SHEFFIELD UTD – LEICESTER||1-2|
|2019-08-18||CHELSEA – LEICESTER||1-1|
Liverpool vs Leicester City Stats
- Liverpool have won their first seven consecutive Premier League games this term
- Leicester meanwhile have won six of their last seven matches in all competitions
- The Reds are unbeaten in their last four Premier League meetings with the Foxes
- Liverpool’s relentless run of league victories continues although they needed a fortuitous goal against Sheff Utd to extend their run to 16.
- They picked up a win in midweek in Europe also as the fixtures come thick and fast so Jurgen Klopp may consider a couple of rotations here.
- Matip should be fit enough to return here while it would be no surprise to see Milner or potentially even Keita rotate back into the side.
- Leicester come into this clash in great form as they thrashed Newcastle 5-0 last week and sit in the top four ahead of this round of games.
- Brendan Rodgers will be fired up to get one over his old team and he will be hoping playmaker Maddison can return from injury for this one.
- He may contemplate bringing Albrighton and possibly Choudhury back into the side for their strong defensive capabilities at Anfield.
Key Stat:Liverpool have three wins and a draw in their last four PL matches against the Foxes, though they did draw, crucially, with them back in January.
Liverpool likely XI
- Defenders:Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson
- Midfielders:Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Keita
- Forwards:Salah, Mane, Firmino
Leicester City likely XI
- Defenders:Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell
- Midfielders:Barnes, Praet, Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison
|Liverpool have won their last 16 matches (Premier League).|
|Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in 9 of their last 10 home matches (Premier League).|
|The Reds have scored at least 2 goals in their last 10 home matches (Premier League).|
|Liverpool are undefeated in their last 8 home matches against Leicester in all competitions.|
- Liverpool will have taken note the threat Leicester possess after putting five past Newcastle on Sunday to take their tally to 13 in seven games. It was also the seventh time in eight games in all competitions that the Foxes had found the back of the net whilst as we know Liverpool are yet to go a game in the league without scoring. That makes this out to be one of the most eagerly anticipated and exciting Saturday 3pm games we have seen for a while, with goals either side the best way to go with popular sportsbooks for real value.
- An extension of the above bet and great way to go if you want to extend the value in the game with online betting sites even further. The argument for goals for both has already been made but in case you needed further convincing then it is important to note that the last six Premier League meetings between the two has yielded goals at both ends. However, considering it has been 19 years since Leicester last won a game at Anfield, the only way to go is to back the Reds to make it eight from eight.
- Yes, we expect both teams to score and yes, we expect the Reds to win, but we expect the game to go down to the wire. Both sides have the joint best defensive record in the Premier League this season having conceded just five each, but it is important to note that just one of Leicester’s last seven league goals have come in the first half whilst the Reds have gone 90 minutes of first half action in their last two games (including the EFL Cup tie) netting just once. Get set for a slow first half with the action bursting into life in the second half.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Liverpool Vs Leicester City Preview Team News Live Stream
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.