Leicester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview,Team News,Live Stream
|Match Info:||Leicester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur|
|Venue:||King Power Stadium, Leicester|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Leicester City will be hoping to bounce back to winning ways after their disappointing loss to Man Utd on the weekend meanwhile Tottenham come into this game following a 4-0 thrashing of Crystal Palace. Despite finally ending their run of 517 days without signing a player in the summer, it has been a stop/start beginning to the new season for Tottenham. Tanguy Ndombele did score an impressive debut strike against Aston Villa to help his new team on their way to an opening day victory, but he and his fellow new recruits Giovani Lo Celso and Ryan Sessegnon have all found themselves on the treatment table at Hotspur Way early on in their Tottenham careers. Mauricio Pochettino’s side lost seven of their last 12 league matches in the 2018-19 season, and the disjointed nature of those performances seems to have carried into the new campaign.The Lilywhites slumped to a stodgy 1-0 defeat to Newcastle which was massively worrying for Pochettino. However, they have seemed to recover following a 2-2 draw with Arsenal and a 4-0 victory at home against Crystal Palace.
Spurs hold a dominant record in the overall record between the sides having won on 56 occasions, compared to Leicester 35. There have also been 21 draws in this fixture.
Leicester haven’t beaten Spurs since 2017, and haven’t won away at the North London side since 2016.
Tottenham have won the last three meetings and have scored ten goals in the process. However, the Foxes have also scored five goals over this spell, which shows the fixture could be a high scoring occasion.
Last 4 Matches
February 10 2019: Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Leicester City
December 8 2018: Leicester City 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur
May 13 2018: Tottenham Hotspur 5-4 Leicester City
November 28 2017: Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur Stats
- Leicester have won only one of their last six home matches against Tottenham
- All of Tottenham’s three away games this season have finished 2-2
- Over 3.5 goals have been scored in seven of Tottenham’s last nine matches.
- Brendan Rodgers has no fresh injury concerns ahead of the early welcome of Tottenham.
- However, he remains without Daniel Amartey and Matty James, who are both long-term absentees.
- Rodgers is likely name the same XI that started the Manchester United defeat, with the Foxes boss looking to settle on his best XI.
- Tottenham’s injury list has eased of late, but Mauricio Pochettino remains without Juan Foyth, Giovani Lo Celso and Ryan Sessegnon.
- Danny Rose and Serge Aurier played no part in the 2-2 draw at Olympiacos on Wednesday night, but should start.
- With Tanguy Ndombele back fit, Pochettino could revert to a 4-3-1-2 setup, with one of Erik Lamela or Christian Eriksen expected to drop out.
Key stat: Spurs have beaten Leicester three times in a row ahead of this tie, scoring ten goals across those outings.
Leicester City likely XI
- Defenders:Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell
- Midfielders:Gray, Tielemans, Ndidi, Choudhury, Maddison
Tottenham Hotspur likely XI
- Defenders:Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose
- Defensive Midfielders:Winks, Sissoko
- Attacking Midfielders:Lamela, Eriksen, Son
|Tottenham have won their last 3 matches against Leicester in all competitions.|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Tottenham‘s last 6 games (Premier League).|
|Spurs have failed to win their last 8 away matches (Premier League).|
|Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).|
|Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against Leicester in all competitions.|
- Leicester played well at Old Trafford last week but couldn’t break down the Manchester United defence. The main reason for that was that Jamie Vardy didn’t see enough of the ball. If that changes here then Leicester will have a good chance of taking all three points.
- Leicester have hardly been prolific this season so far – with just six goals in five Premier League games. But that has to change some time – and Spurs always look in goal scoring mood.
- Spurs have averaged almost two goals a game so far this season – and managed four against a hapless Crystal Palace last week. Leicester have been slower to start but can be confident of finding the net in front of their home fans.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Leicester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview Team News Live Stream
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.