Everton vs Wolves Preview Team News Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Match Info: Everton vs Wolves
Venue: Goodison Park
Date : Sunday September 1 2019
Kick-off time: 2.00pm BST
Referee: Anthony Taylor
TV: Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD
Live Stream: Sky Go App,BT Sport app (Sky Go is also available on PC, mobile & tablets)
India: Hotstar, Star Sports
Odds: Everton: 23/20,Draw: 11/5,Wolves:27/10
League: Premier League
Match Preview :
Everton were denied a spot in the Europa League this season after Wolves did just enough in the previous campaign to make it through to the qualifiers. The chance to get back at this foe has finally arrived for the Toffees, and with home advantage at hand, they will surely be fancying their chances.
However, Marco Silva’s men have not got off to the best of starts, and have just one win under their belt from three games so far. The hosts were given a run for their money last week when they traveled to Villa Park, as their counterparts managed to slot two unanswered goals past them without breaking much of a sweat.
Wolves are currently one of the only three teams in the Premier League that are yet to admit defeat. However, the squad have been forced to share the spoils in all of their fixtures, and have picked up just three points from a possible nine.
Last Matches: Everton
29.01.19 PL Huddersfield Everton 0 : 1
26.01.19 FAC Millwall Everton 3 : 2
19.01.19 PL Southampton Everton 2 : 1
13.01.19 PL Everton Bournemouth 2 : 0
05.01.19 FAC Everton Lincoln 2 : 1
Last Matches: Wolves
29.01.19 PL Wolves West Ham 3 : 0
26.01.19 FAC Shrewsbury Wolves 2 : 2
19.01.19 PL Wolves Leicester 4 : 3
15.01.19 PL Manchester City Wolves 3 : 0
07.01.19 FAC Wolves Liverpool 2 : 1
Total : 124
Everton wins: 57
Wolves wins: 42
Team News :
- Fabian Delph made his Everton debut in their 4-2 win away to Lincoln in the EFL Cup on Wednesday. He will push to start in midfield here.
- Deadline day signing Alex Iwobi started in midweek and should get make his full league debut for the Toffees after netting.
- Moise Kean may not have done enough to usurp Dominic Calvert-Lewin in the pecking order to start in the Premier League, however.
- Wolves manager Nuno named a strong starting XI for Thursday’s victory over Torino but do not expect wholesale changes here.
- Matt Doherty, Ryan Bennett and Ruben Neves are expected back in the XI, while Leander Dendoncker and Morgan Gibbs-White compete for one spot in midfield.
Everton likely XI
- Defenders:Coleman, Keane, Mina, Digne
- Defensive Midfielders:Schneiderlin, Andre Gomes
- Attacking Midfielders:Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Bernard
Wolverhampton Wanderers likely XI
- Defenders:Boly, Coady, Bennett
- Midfielders:Doherty, Gibbs-White, Saiss, Neves, Johnny
- Forwards:Jota, Jimenez
Everton vs Wolves Stats
|Everton have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 home matches (Premier League).|
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Everton’s last 7 home games (Premier League).|
|Wolves have drawn their last 3 matches (Premier League).|
|Everton have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 home matches (Premier League).|
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wolves‘s last 5games (Premier League).|
|Everton have won their last 5 home matches (Premier League).|
- Take a longshot anytime scorer chance on this Premier League clash. Ruben Neves is an industry best 7/1 (8.0) with bet365 to find the net at Goodison Park. That looks too big and should be backed accordingly.
- The Portugal international isn’t a prolific goalscorer but his ability from long range is excellent. He made an injury-time cameo appearance against Torino too so hasn’t played as much football as most of his teammates so far this term.
- The midfielder was on the score sheet against Manchester United earlier in the campaign from a free-kick and could have some presentable chances against the Toffees. Everton have committed a total of 43 fouls this season so far, the third-highest tally in the Premier League, albeit from a small sample size.
- With Neves a constant danger from dead-ball situations and outside the box in open play, 7/1 (8.0) about him scoring again with bet365 looks worth a look.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Everton vs Wolves Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.Everton vs Wolves