Crystal Palace Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Preview,Team News,Live Stream
|Match Info:||Crystal Palace Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers|
|Date:||Sunday 22 September, 2019|
|Kick-off time:||2:00pm BST|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Crystal Palace- 2.80,Draw- 3.05,Wolves- 2.70|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Crystal Palace were thrashed in their most recent match-up on the road which saw Tottenham slot four unanswered goals into the back of the net by end of the ninety minutes. The squad are yet to ensure a consistent winning form and are sporting no more than two wins from their last five League games.
On the other hand, Wolves’ fall from grace has left the visitors close to hitting rock bottom. From being one of the teams yet to admit at the end of Match week three, the Wanderers have transitioned to being one of the only two teams that are left to taste success.The away side have been recording back to back defeats in their past two clashes in the domestic campaign, the last of which was a 5-2 drubbing at the hands of Chelsea at home.
Considering that their last outing in the league also ended in a defeat for them, it is evident that Wolves have their work cut for them this Sunday.
Last Matches of Crystal Palace :
|2019-09-14||TOTTENHAM – CRYSTAL PALACE||4-0|
|2019-08-31||CRYSTAL PALACE – ASTON VILLA||1-0|
|2019-08-24||MANCHESTER UTD – CRYSTAL PALACE||1-2|
|2019-08-18||SHEFFIELD UTD – CRYSTAL PALACE||1-0|
|2019-08-10||CRYSTAL PALACE – EVERTON||0-0|
Last Matches of Wolves :
|2019-09-14||WOLVERHAMPTON – CHELSEA||2-5|
|2019-09-01||EVERTON – WOLVERHAMPTON||3-2|
|2019-08-25||WOLVERHAMPTON – BURNLEY||1-1|
|2019-08-19||WOLVERHAMPTON – MANCHESTER UTD||1-1|
|2019-08-11||LEICESTER CITY – WOLVERHAMPTON||0-0|
Total : 54
Crystal Palace : 17
Wolves : 22
Crystal Palace vs Wolves Stats
- Six of the last eight league matches between these clubs have resulted in an away win
- Crystal Palace have won only one of their latest six home league games against Wolves
- A clean sheet has been kept in five of Palace’s six matches this season
- Crystal Palace will have to monitor the fitness of Martin Kelly, Scott Dann, James McArthur and Cheikhou Kouyaté ahead of Sunday’s reception of Wolves.
- Roy Hodgson may ponder changes after their 4-0 defeat to Tottenham last weekend.
- Wolves’ struggles continue in the Premier League as their commitments in Europe are undoubtedly having an effect on their performances.
- Nuno Espirito Santo hardly rotated his team last year but this will be their 13th game already this season and changes have upset them.
- There is every chance that he will revert to the line-up that was argaubly his strongest last season with Europe deprioritised for now.
Key Stat:Wolves have only won two of their 11 Premier League away games so far in 2019.
Crystal Palace likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Vicente Guaita
- Defenders:Martin Kelly, James Tomkins, Mamadou Sakho, Patrick van Aanholt
- Midfielders:Cheikh Kouyate, Luka Milivojevic, Jeffrey Schlupp
- Forwards:Cheikh Kouyate, Luka Milivojevic, Jeffrey Schlupp
Wolverhampton Wanderers likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Rui Patricio
- Defenders:Ryan Bennett, Conor Coady, Willy Boly
- Midfielders:Matt Doherty, Ruben Neves, Leander Dendoncker, Joao Moutinho, Jonny Castro
- Forwards:Raul Jimenez, Diogo Jota
|Crystal Palace have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Wolves in all competitions.|
|Wolves have failed to win their last 6 matches (Premier League).|
- Ahead of their game against Crystal Palace, Wolverhampton Wanderers have a Europa League game to think of, as they play host to Portuguese side SC Braga this Thursday. Wolves have done really well in Europa League but in the Premier League we are yet to see them play to their true potential.
- Wolves have not won any game so far in the season in the Premier League, and they have conceded in each of the last four. They have shipped in eight goals in just the last two league matches but they have also scored in each of the last four league matches.
- Wolves have two wins in the last 11 away league matches and have just one clean sheet in the last 15 away league games.
- Crystal Palace have done slightly better than Wolves so far in the season, in the Premier League; they have managed two wins. Though they were beaten 4 – 0 by Spurs in the last game, Palace have shown better defensive discipline than Wolves.
- Palace have two clean sheets in the five Premier League matches played so far and with five wins in the last 10 league matches, they will be favorites. Palace have lost just one of the last six Premier League matches at home.
- Crystal Palace have four wins in the last six meetings with Wolves and seven of the last 10 meetings between the two sides have yielded over 2.5 goals.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Crystal Palace Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Preview,Team News
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.