Crystal Palace Vs Norwich City Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Crystal Palace Vs Norwich City|
|Date:||Saturday September 28 2019|
|Kick-off time:||3.00pm BST|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Crystal Palace -2.00,Draw -3.45,Norwich-3.50|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
On Saturday, Crystal Palace have the chance to extend an impressive record against recently promoted Norwich City but will face a challenge against a Canaries side who stormed the Championship last season and have already overcome Premier League champions Manchester City since returning to the top-flight for 2019/20.
Palace haven’t faced Norwich since April 2016 but have lost just once to the Norfolk club in nine recent clashes. More encouragingly still, Norwich are winless in their last 15 away league matches against Crystal Palace (W0 D5 L10) since winning 1-0 in the second-tier in May 1996.
They are also winless in their last 19 Premier League trips to London and lost 12 of their last 13 top-flight away games.However, having spent three seasons in the Championship, it is perhaps more accurate to focus on Norwich’s form in the last campaign and their current efforts since promotion.Top of the Championship with 94 points, Norwich earned promotion in May 11 points clear of Leeds, who finished in third place.
Last Matches of Crystal palace:
|2019-09-22||CRYSTAL PALACE – WOLVES||1-1|
|2019-09-14||TOTTENHAM – CRYSTAL PALACE||4-0|
|2019-08-31||CRYSTAL PALACE – ASTON VILLA||1-0|
|2019-08-24||MANCHESTER UTD – CRYSTAL PALACE||1-2|
|2019-08-18||SHEFFIELD UTD – CRYSTAL PALACE||1-0|
|2019-08-10||CRYSTAL PALACE – EVERTON||0-0|
Last Matches of Norwich:
|2019-09-21||BURNLEY – NORWICH||2-0|
|2019-09-14||NORWICH – MANCHESTER CITY||3-2|
|2019-08-31||WEST HAM – NORWICH||2-0|
|2019-08-24||NORWICH – CHELSEA||2-3|
|2019-08-17||NORWICH – NEWCASTLE||3-1|
|2019-08-09||LIVERPOOL – NORWICH||4-1|
Total : 106
Crystal Palace wins: 45
Norwich City wins: 43
Crystal Palace vs Norwich City Stats
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their last 15 home matches against Norwich
- At either ground, Norwich have won only one of their last nine games against Palace
- Palace are unbeaten in four home matches this season, all of which contained under 2.5 goals
- Palace bounced back from their heavy loss against Tottenham but were frustrated to concede a 95th-minute equaliser against Wolves last week.
- Connor Wickham is manager Roy Hodgson’s only injury concern so he has plenty of options as they welcome Norwich to Selhurst Park.
- There is every chance Hodgson will name the same eleven although he may be tempted to bring Townsend in for one of his midfielders.
- Daniel Farke is still having to contend with a raft of injuries, and the latest is a real concern.
- With summer signing Ralf Fahrmann a doubt, a back problem sustained by first choice keeper Tim Krul could rule the Dutchman out too, with Michael McGovern the third choice.
- There aren’t many options in defence to rotate from the 2-0 defeat at Burnley, with Timm Klose, Christoph Zimmermann and Max Aarons all sidelined.
Key Stat:No player has completed more dribbles (26) or won more fouls (23) than Zaha in the Premier League this season.
Crystal Palace likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Vicente Guaita
- Defenders:Martin Kelly, Gary Cahill, Mamadou Sakho, Patrick van Aanholt
- Midfielders:Cheikh Kouyate, Luka Milivojevic, James McArthur
- Forwards:Wilfried Zaha, Jordan Ayew, Jeffrey Schlupp
Norwich City likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Tim Krul
- Defenders:Sam Byram, Ibrahim Amadou, Ben Godfrey, Jamal Lewis
- Defensive Midfielders:Moritz Leitner, Kenny McLean
- Attacking Midfielders:Emiliano Buendia, Max Stiepermann, Todd Cantwell
- Forwards:Teemu Pukki
|Crystal Palace have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 home matches against Norwich in all competitions.|
|Norwich have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 3 away matches (Premier League).|
|Crystal Palace are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 home matches against Norwich in all competitions.|
|Norwich have lost their last 3 away matches (Premier League).|
|Norwich have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League).|
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Crystal Palace‘s last 3 home games (Premier League).|
|Crystal Palace are undefeated in their last 5 home matches (Premier League).|
- The Canaries have also lost all four away games they have played this season – including a Carabao Cup tie against League Two Crawley Town.
- Crystal Palace, on the other hand, have also been inconsistent this year – the same team that beat Manchester United 2-1 also lost 4-0 to Spurs and conceded a last-minute equaliser to draw with Wolves.The latter will have stung, but they have a great chance to bounce back now, particularly given their own injury worries have reduced.
- Norwich, on the other hand, could have up to nine players out and that could hurt them. Star man Teemu Pukki remains up front and will, of course, be a threat as will in-form Todd Cantwell.
- Crystal Palace have a big chance to get back to winning ways.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Crystal Palace Vs Norwich City Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.