Crystal Palace Vs Manchester Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Crystal Palace Vs Manchester City|
|Date:||Saturday October 19 2019|
|Kick-off time:||5.30pm BST|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Crystal Palace-10.25,Draw-5.85,Man City-1.23|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
After hitting double numbers in terms of Premier League goals for the first time last season, Wilfried Zaha is still on the net this season. So who’s better off opening his account against than the enemies from his former club?
In spite of his lack of goals, Zaha continues to contribute to the Palace’s attacking game, particularly on the counter. He’s still the king at drawing fouls; only Jack Grealish has been fouled more often this season. City is going to have to be vigilant if Zaha runs down the pitch.
Total Matches: 54
Crystal Palace wins: 14
Man City wins: 27
Crystal Palace Vs Manchester City Stats
- Manchester City claimed win in 15 of their last 18 matches against Crystal Palace.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 10 of the last 12 meetings between these clubs.
- Crystal Palace has the best home security record in the Premier League this season.
- Luka Milivojevic completed his one-match ban before the international break, and here he will return to the end of the XI.
- Roy5-007 is hoping that Mamadou Sakho will be ready for reception in Manchester City on Saturday.
- James McArthur and James McCarthy are in competition for a starting berth in central midfield.
- John Stones and Kevin De Bruyne were all pictured in first-team training earlier this week in what would be a huge boost for Manchester City.
- A hamstring problem ruled Benjamin Mendy out of the defeat to Wolves before the break but he is expected to be available here.
- Joao Cancelo surprisingly started at left-back against Wolves but could make way for Oleksandr Zinchenko or Mendy here.
Crystal Palace Playing XI
Defenders:Mamadou Sakho, Patrick van Aanholt, Martin Kelly, Gary Cahill,
Midfielders: James McArthur,Cheikh Kouyate, Luka Milivojevic
Forwards: Jordan Ayew, Jeffrey Schlupp,Wilfried Zaha
Manchester City Playing XI
Defenders: Nicolas Otamendi, JOleksandr Zinchenkooao Cancelo, John Stones,
Midfielders:Kevin de Bruyne, Fernandinho, David Silva
Forwards:Raheem Sterling,Riyad Mahrez, Sergio Aguero
|Man City have won 10 of their last 11 away matches (Premier League).|
|Crystal Palace have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Man City in all competitions.|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City‘s last 5 away games (Premier League).|
|Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 away matches (Premier League).|
|Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.|
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Crystal Palace‘s last 4 home games (Premier League).|
|Crystal Palace are undefeated in their last 6 home matches (Premier League).|
|Man City are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.|
- The pair were remarkably closely matched last season, each sharing a victory apiece. Goals were also not afraid about arriving as both at home and away. The trend has essentially persisted this season as the Eagles played in five of their last six Premier League games as they rocket up the table. Pep Guardiola’s City have scored in every out – of-the-box game they’ve played this project in all tournaments, having all teams score the way to quality famous sportsbooks in this one.
- Correct score bets often offer value to online betting platforms, and this match is no exception. We like the look of a City 3-1 draw, primarily because in three of the last six matches between the two, the winning team scored precisely three times. We also assume that both teams are going to lead 3-1, which is the obvious way to go. Interestingly, City have recorded precisely three goals in three of their last games, making three of them a magic number.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Crystal Palace Vs Manchester Preview Team News Live Stream
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.