Chelsea To Reward Emerson With New Contract
Chelsea are keen on offering Emerson Palmieri a new contract, following his impressive start to the current English Premier League campaign.
- The Italian has been one of the shining players for the club, featuring in all the four Premier League fixtures in the 2018/19 season.
- He displaced Marcos Alonso to make the left-back his own, and despite his current contract running until 2022, the Blues are keen to ward off any interest from any side.
- The former Roma man has indicated he is enjoying life at club level and was key in the Euro qualifier match against Armenia, where he registered an assist.
- “I think it’s the best period of my career,” Emerson said after the win over Armenia.
- “I’m very happy at Chelsea, just as I was last season, but obviously a player is always happier when he plays regularly,”
- Emerson joined Chelsea from the Italian side in January 2018 and took time to settle under manager Maurizio Sarri.
- He, however, came into the picture towards the end of last season, taking advantage of Alonso’s dip in form to break into the side.
- He has so far made 39 appearances for the Blues, and will most likely make more appearances under Lampard.
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.