Burnley Vs Norwich City Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Burnley Vs Norwich City|
|Kick-off time:||2:00 pm|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Burnley – 1.95|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
The match corresponding to the 6 round of the Premier League will be hosted in the Turf Moor stadium, where Burnley will face Norwich City . The match will take place on The match will take place on Saturday, 21 September at 16:00 and will test both teams will.
The team that trains Sean Dyche arrives after drawing against Brighton & Hove Albion, while the Norwich City arrives from win against Man. City. A total of 1 points separates the Burnley from Norwich City, where BUR in 14 position , at 1 positions from NOR that is in the position.
Facing goal, the most important players of both teams are A. Barnes from BUR and T. Pukki from NOR , with 6 and 9 goals respectively in the last 10 matches.
Norwich City and Burnley have met on 40 occasions since 1934, with City winning 14 times, Burnley winning 19 times, and the other seven games ending in a draw.
Last time the two sides met was at Carrow Road in the FA Cup third round on January 7, 2012. City won that game 4-1, with goals from Grant Holt, Simeon Jackson, Andrew Surman and Steve Morison sending Paul Lambert’s Canaries through to a Round 4 tie at West Bromwich Albion.
Saturday’s game will represent the first time Norwich City and Burnley meet in the Premier League. Burnley prospered in the club’s ten Championship meetings between 2005 and 2011, winning on six occasions. City only one two of those games and drew the other two, so despite the FA Cup result, recent history favours Burnley.
|HEAD TO HEAD||LAST GAME||LAST GAMES||RECENT GAMES HOME/AWAY|
|Burnley||Loss||9 W/ 3 D/ 7 L||7 W/ 1 D/ 1 L|
|Norwich||Win||7 W/ 3 D/ 9 L||1 W/ 1 D/ 7 L|
Burnley Vs Norwich City Stats
- Norwich have won only one of their 19 league and cup matches away to Burnley (14 defeats, four draws)
- Burnley have won the last five of those games either 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0
- Norwich have lost all of their three away matches so far this season
- Dwight McNeil recovered from injury to start in last weekend’s 1-1 draw with Brighton, while Robbie Brady was fit enough to make the bench.
- Daniel Drinkwater is ruled out for the home side, while Johann Gudmundsson is a doubt.
- Jeff Hendrick and Matej Vydra combined from the bench to score Burnley’s goal against Brighton and both will push for starts here, though only the former has a realistic chance of breaking into the XI.
- Jay Rodriguez has scored in Burnley’s last two matches against Norwich, though that was seven and eight years ago. He will hope to make his first league start of the season here.
- Grant Hanley was only fit enough for a place on the bench in Norwich’s shock 3-2 win over Manchester City last weekend. Daniel Farke may go with Ibrahim Amadou again here.
- Sam Byram did well to replace Max Aarons at right-back and will continue here with the England Under-21 international ruled out until after the October international break.
- Moritz Leitner and Mario Vrancic both missed out against City and remain doubts here. Farke may feel inclined to stick with the same XI that beat City.
Key stat:Burnley have gone four matches without a win in the Premier League and five matches total since they won on opening day at home to Southampton.
Burnley likely XI
- Defenders:Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters
- Midfielders:Lennon, Westwood, Cork, McNeil
- Forwards:Barnes, Wood
Norwich City likely XI
- Defenders:Byram, Amadou, Godfrey, Lewis
- Defensive Midfielders:Tettey, McLean
- Attacking Midfielders:Buendia, Stipermann, Cantwell
Burnley: W L D L D
Norwich City: L W L L W
|Burnley have won their last 5 home matches against Norwich in all competitions.|
|Burnley have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 home matches against Norwich in all competitions.|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Burnley‘s last 3 home games (Premier League).|
|Burnley have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Norwich in all competitions.|
|Norwich have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).|
- Burnley are at 10/11, a draw is at 14/5, and Norwich are at 13/5.
- Norwich, on the other hands, are going to enter the match on six points and thus be a position higher, yet they will still feel a whole lot better, regardless of what they may have you believe. Getting a win over City was huge, but it does mask a few concerns, chiefly their defensive unit. They have scored a ton of goals, only being outdone by City and Liverpool so far, but they have to work on that if they are to stay in the division come next year.
- Burnley will start this weekend looking over their shoulders a bit. They do have five points, good enough for 14th as things stand, but that is only a point ahead of the current drop zone. It’s been very tight down there in recent years, and no one wants to start slipping away this early. Since an opening win, they have not won in their last four, which is going to put a lot of pressure on this match, a six-pointer in the eyes of a few.
- Burnley have a mixed record at home so far this season. They have three points after taking a win off of Southampton, to start the season, and a loss to Liverpool. The second result was not unexpected, and this is going to be seen as a much more practical option for points. Norwich have been super entertaining on the road so far, but they have so far come up empty handed after losing 4-1 to Liverpool and 2-0 to West Ham.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Burnley Vs Norwich City Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.