Burnley Vs Everton Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Burnley Vs Everton|
|Date:||Sat, October 5, 2019|
|Kick-off time:||3:00 pm|
|Venue:||Turf Moor, Burnley|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Burnley: 37/20,Draw: 9/4,Everton: 31/20|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Burnley have not tasted defeat in their past three games in the Premier League, the last of which was a 2-2 draw against Aston Villa on the road. Their previous home clash with Norwich saw them go a step further and pick up what was only their second win of the campaign by posting a comfortable 2-0 scoreline in their favor.
On the other hand, Marco Silva’s men are on an alarming three-match losing streak in the top flight. The visitors were able to secure no more than a consolation goal in their previous clash at home with the reigning champions, who slotted the ball home thrice to walk away with the spoils.
Everton certainly have not been a force to reckon with away from home this season. With Burnley on a much more convincing form at the moment, a defeat is certainly looming large for the Toffees this week.
Total Matches played: 84
Burnley wins: 25
Everton wins: 35
Last Matches of Burnley:
|2019-09-28||ASTON VILLA – BURNLEY||2-2|
|2019-09-21||BURNLEY – NORWICH||2-0|
|2019-09-14||BRIGHTON – BURNLEY||1-1|
|2019-08-31||BURNLEY – LIVERPOOL||0-3|
|2019-08-25||WOLVES – BURNLEY||1-1|
|2019-08-17||ARSENAL – BURNLEY||2-1|
Last Matches of Everton :
|2019-09-28||EVERTON – MANCHESTER CITY||1-3|
|2019-09-21||EVERTON – SHEFFIELD UTD||0-2|
|2019-09-15||BOURNEMOUTH – EVERTON||3-1|
|2019-09-01||EVERTON – WOLVES||3-2|
|2019-08-23||ASTON VILLA – EVERTON||2-0|
|2019-08-17||EVERTON – WATFORD||1-0|
Burnley Vs Everton Stats
- Burnley earned five of their nine points in the last three outings
- Everton saw a 1-3 loss to Man City last week, which was their third consecutive in Premier League
- Toffees bagged wins in both of the sides’ two head-to-head clashes last term
- Burnley came from behind twice last weekend to snatch a 2-2 draw against Aston Villa and they are now unbeaten in their last three games.
- Jack Cork was forced to come off at half-time of that match with a shoulder problem and the midfielder will face a fitness test here.
- Sean Dyche is otherwise unlikely to make any changes to the starting eleven although he will be heartened by Rodriguez’ goal last week.
- Theo Walcott was stretchered off after just seven minutes with a head injury against Manchester City and is expected to miss out, with Alex Iwobi coming into on the left.
- Andre Gomes will be assessed, but summer capture Jean-Philippe Gbamin sits this one out due to an ongoing thigh problem.
- Moise Kean and Tom Davies are among those pushing for starts.
Key Stat:Everton come into this match having lost each of their last three PL matches.
Burnley likely XI
- Defenders:Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters
- Midfielders:Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil
- Forwards:Wood, Barnes
Everton likely XI
- Defenders:Coleman, Keane, Mina, Digne
- Defensive Midfielders:Schneiderlin, Delph
- Attacking Midfielders:Iwobi, Sigurdsson, Richarlison
|Burnley have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches against Everton in all competitions.|
|Everton have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches (Premier League).|
|Everton have lost their last 3 matches (Premier League).|
- Everton make the short hop to Burnley on Saturday, hoping to end the horrible run of three straight Premier League defeats that has cranked up the early-season pressure on manager Marco Silva.
- After their string of triple disappointments against Bournemouth, Sheffield United and Manchester City, the Toffees are hovering just two places and two points above the drop zone, and another poor result this weekend could see them slip to as low as 19th.
- Defensively, Everton have looked more ramshackle than robust over the past month – in fact, the Blues conceded at least two goals in each of their last five Premier League outings.
- In contrast, their opponents this weekend, Burnley, will be aiming to extend their recent unbeaten run to four league games at Everton’s expense.
- The Clarets have enjoyed a solid start to the season, taking nine points from seven games, and losing just two of their opening septet of Premier League fixtures since the summer overall.
- Sean Dyche seems to have restored that tough to crack exterior that Burnley lost for much of last season, and only Arsenal and Liverpool have taken maximum points against the Clarets in the Premier League so far this term.
- Burnley’s goal-scoring output has also improved in 2019/20, and they are one of nine teams in the division to have pushed through the double-figure goals total for the campaign after seven rounds of fixtures.
- Liverpool in fact, remain the only team to stop Burnley scoring in the Premier League since the summer, and on Saturday the Clarets will attempt to score two or more goals for the third game on the trot.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Burnley Vs Everton Preview Team News Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.