Burnley Vs Chelsea Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Burnley Vs Chelsea|
|Date:||Saturday October 26 2019|
|Kick-off time:||5:30pm BST|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Burnley: 7/2,Draw: 29/10,Chelsea: 3/4|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
As they travel to face Burnley at Turf Moor, Chelsea will hope to keep up with their hot streak of form.The only setback the Blues have had since the season’s opening day was a narrow loss to Liverpool, and they are currently enjoying a streak of four wins in five top flight matches.
Frank Lampard will be pleased to see his side in the table just two points short of Manchester City, given that many believed that the Chelsea season would go down as a year of ‘ transition. ‘
Burnley is welcoming the Blues to Leicester on the back of a 2-1 loss, though the Clarets are still sitting in eighth.
For Sean Dyche’s men, Chris Wood was an important goal scorer, while Jeff Hendricks was also a key player for the Clarets when they were looking for their first home win against Chelsea since 1983.
Burnley wins: 37
Chelsea wins: 32
Burnley Vs Chelsea Stats
- In August 2017, Burnley was at Stamford Bridge 3-2 at just one of its ten Premier League meetings with Chelsea (D3 L6).
- Chelsea scored against Burnley in all 10 of their Premier League meetings.The Blues have only played more games against Portsmouth (14), Derby County (14) and Wigan Athletic (16) among the sides they have never failed to score against in the competition.
- For the first time in his management career, Frank Lampard aims to win four straight league games. In September 2018, the Blues played four straight Premier League games (the club’s first five under Maurizio Sarri’s)
- Both Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount have found a net in each of Chelsea’s last three Premier League games away.The last Chelsea player to score on the road in four consecutive appearances was Diego Costa in December 2016 (four games).
- Last weekend Ashley Barnes missed a groin injury against Leicester and Sean Dyche will desperately return to Leicester with his main striker.
- Jack Cork has been left alone for most of the month with a shoulder injury, but Dyche revealed that he would return to face his boyhood club on Sunday, last weekend.
- In his loan agreement, Danny Drinkwater is not allowed to play against his parent club but is wounded nonetheless. For the Clarets even Johann Gudmundsson is unavailable.
- After Robbie Brady had taken the nod last weekend, Dwight McNeil will hope to regain his starter position against Chelsea.
- Nobody was seen fit to play in Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Ajax on Wednesday night with N’Golo Kante and Antonio Rudiger.
- In the last two games of Chelsea, Christian Pulisic played an important role off-bench and has since the end of August began his first league here for the club.
- After he recovered from a fractured Achilles tendon in April that suffered from Burnley and could make way for Pulisic, Calum Hudson-Odoi is still in a state of swinging.
- Michy Batshuayi played on the bench in his last two starts, aiming to drive Tammy Abraham to the front.
- In mid-week Emerson was back on the bench, but in recent games he played well, and Brazil’s starting point right back is not guaranteed.
- Reece James wants to take advantage of any right reverse rotation, but César Azpilicueta has strong performance, like Alonso.
Burnley Playing XI
Defenders: Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters
Midfielders: McNeil, Westwood, Hendrick, Brady
Forwards: Wood, Rodriguez
Chelsea Playing XI
Defenders: Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Alonso
Midfielders: Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount
Forwards: Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, Abraham
|During the last 3 games (Premier League), Chelsea scored at least 3 times.|
|Burnley have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Chelsea in all competitions.|
|Chelsea have won their last 3 away matches (Premier League).|
|In the past 4 games (Premier League), Chelsea scored over 2.5 goals.|
|Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches against Burnley in all competitions.|
|Chelsea are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches against Burnley in all competitions.|
- They win in 80 percent of their matches when Chelsea FC leads 0-1 away.
- Burnley FC has won 1 time in the last 11 meetings, 4 draws have been won while Chelsea FC has won 6 times. The difference in goal is 24-11 for Chelsea FC.
- Burnley FC won 1, Chelsea FC won 2, 2 draws in the last five meetings.
- For five consecutive matches, Burnley FC has scored at least one goal.
- Chelsea FC has a four-match winning streak away from home.
- Chelsea FC hasn’t played in Premier League this season in 1 of their four away matches.
- When playing at home, Burnley FC scores 1.48 goals and Chelsea FC scores 1.81 goals (on average) when playing away.
- In a match against Chelsea FC and Chelsea FC, Burnley FC scores 1.4 goals against Burnley FC (on average).
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Burnley Vs Chelsea Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.